Back by Popular Demand... What folder do you guys carry?

Kershaw Skyline everyday, all day. I am not a "hard use" kinda guy and I like the thin, lightweight frame with the spearpoint blade. It also goes tip down carry which I prefer.

It turns out I haven't taken any pics of it, so I'll just steal this image from MerryMadMunk of the same model - it is my current EDC, the Camillus-made Buck 307 Wrangler Stockman:

Buck307a.jpg

My favourite knives to carry... Probably my absolute favorites are the Enzo Birk 75's in the picture (I've actually got three of them.) And I really want to get a Small CF Insingo Seb, but I've been too slow to order it this past few releases...

mostcarried.jpg

I can't do pictures, but for slip joints always a Sak and either a Fallkniven U1 or Fontenille Capuchadou. For a locker my favourite is the Spartan Akribis - I love that knife, it is so smooth.

Spydercos PM2, Military, Tuff, Emerson Horseman, DPX Hest/F are in the regular rotation for larger folders. Sometimes BM Contego.
Spyderco Techno or DPx Heat/F and Delica or BM 941 are my office carry.

Love it. Mine is MAJORLY different than a stock one though. In love with it but I'm chasing a CRK so it'll probably go too :(

These are my current rotation:
17048988515_61ed4524e3_b.jpg

This is in my pocket right now:
17047483322_0c41619a92_b.jpg

Love her I do! :D

That s a pricey pile-o-blades!

Greyman, medford, olamic, microtech, strider and hinderer!

I carry a Doug Ritter Griptilian - with custom scales on the way from Igorded.
Can't Wait!

For me, it's been a 3" XM-18 (spanto flipper) for the past 2 weeks or so..
before that I was carrying a spyderco techno for a while
and before that it was a Strider PT

Yes, as you can guess, I like smaller folders for edc (office desk job..don't wanna freak ppl out lol)

Yes!!! I'll edit this post tonight with some pics.

EDIT: Just kidding. I'm going to make a new post.

Last edited:
Back