Back in the Saddle.

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm back in the saddle. That was a long month away from home.

What's everyone been up to?

Raided a Tandy store down in Tejas, picked up a few things. Sam Browne studs, needles, stitching irons, odds and ends.
20190820_144328-01.jpeg

Ordered some prints from the ever talented Dillon Samuelson (Prodigy of one of our very own). They came in while I was away. These two really get in my head, I'll spare you the reasons why.

"The Great Hop"
20190820_083911-01.jpeg
"Doppleganger"
20190820_084043-02.jpeg

Check him out on Instagram, he's insanely talented. The ships he's been painting are incredible.

https://instagram.com/dillonsamuelson?igshid=1vqbg8ranci7

We'll be crackalackin again shortly.

Glad you made it home safely. I can’t imagine being gone for a month.

Glad you made it home safely. I can’t imagine being gone for a month.

But you get so many hotel reward points :p.

I can't seem to escape travel for work. I leave this Sunday for a week in Colorado Springs then in September I get to enjoy a week in beautiful New Jersey :confused:. My least liked state. I'm probably going to need shots for rabies, hepatitis, tetanus, cholera, typhoid, dysentery, rheumatism, lombego, heart worms, and a dozen other ailments by the time I'm done there.

I can't seem to escape travel for work. I leave this Sunday for a week in Colorado Springs then in September I get to enjoy a week in beautiful New Jersey :confused:. My least liked state. I'm probably going to need shots for rabies, hepatitis, tetanus, cholera, typhoid, dysentery, rheumatism, lombego, heart worms, and a dozen other ailments by the time I'm done there.
Long forgotten diseases are so much fun to be around.

Take this on your travels, replace the word Roof with Rupe, I do whenever I hear this song.

I’ll be stuck in Long Beach for a week in mid October for training for work and I’m not looking forward to it. I’ll miss my wife and Mckayla.

I’ll be stuck in Long Beach for a week in mid October for training for work and I’m not looking forward to it. I’ll miss my wife and Mckayla.
Ahhh the LBC. My apologies, the portion of the 80's I spent there felt like the apocalypse. Are you going to BLADE West this year? Not sure if I'm gonna make it.

:D

Can I use this version?

Ohh man, dat's angry!

Oh, so you're planning to hang out with palonej?:p

Such is the life of a traveling dog and pony salesman. Glad you're home, vaquero... :thumbsup:
The hard part is stuffing them back in the briefcase after I go door to door!

the-diminutive-bingo-a-mexican-hairless-dog-rides-a-suitcasetoting-picture-id530727602

Back