Back in the shop working on some CPM3V

WDZ Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Finally back in the shop.

I learned an important lesson. Apparently if you get a lung infection and ignore it surprisingly it does not go away but gets worse. Who would have known. :D

Just started cutting out some Azael blanks in CPM3V on the bandsaw for a dealer, now I remember why I hate my bandsaw.

Glad your back and feeling better . It may not be the saw cpm3 is rough on equpment .

Mostly it's the fingers. I have not had to sit and push sharp cornered pieces of steel into the bandsaw in a while. I had forgotten how uncomfortable it gets after an hour or two.

I keep coming back to this. I have been wanting a framelock in CPM 3V and I've been wanting a Azrael.... I just bought a Strider SMF my wife is going to kill me!!! I keep picturing a Azrael with titanium bolsters and red micarta scales... Will, let me know if I can get in on one of these.
Thanks,
Alpha

Last edited:
Hi Will,
I know its been crazy. Making sure you got my email? I would llike to get in on one of these if possible.
Thanks,
Alpha

Finally back in the shop.

I learned an important lesson. Apparently if you get a lung infection and ignore it surprisingly it does not go away but gets worse. Who would have known. :D

Just started cutting out some Azael blanks in CPM3V on the bandsaw for a dealer, now I remember why I hate my bandsaw.

I was wondering what happened to you. We were sending PM's back and forth about you making a knife for me several months ago. Hope all is well and am still interested in the knife we discussed. Let me know.

Last edited:
Sorry about that things got pretty ugly here between me getting sick and my dad becoming paralyzed. He had been in a rehab facility after a back surgery until they decided he was not going to improve and sent him home with my 77 year old mother to take care of him. Things have gotten better there since she has had the house made handicapped accessible and gotten a lift and power chair but she still needs a little help with him. I had at least a one month stretch where I never even got to unlock the shop doors.

Sorry about that things got pretty ugly here between me getting sick and my dad becoming paralyzed. He had been in a rehab facility after a back surgery until they decided he was not going to improve and sent him home with my 77 year old mother to take care of him. Things have gotten better there since she has had the house made handicapped accessible and gotten a lift and power chair but she still needs a little help with him. I had at least a one month stretch where I never even got to unlock the shop doors.
Prayers are with you guys. I almost lost my Dad in Dec.

Back