Backwoods WSS Challenge Knife W.I.P. PIC HEAVY

I can hear the orders for the Backwoods and KFU neckers coming in now. LOL. Great work Bill,
it may be outside your "norm" but it's looking good to me. What are the scales made of, don't think
I've seen that material before. Great job on the pics Riverwarrior.

There wont be any orders for this same knife Wilson, Its a one of and goes to "RW" Marc after the challenge for helping me with the pics and all,But ill make others if needed , The scales are top secret man lol.
Bests Bill

The scales are top secret man lol.
Bests Bill

Wilson, the scales might be "top secret", but I can darn well guarantee you they will still have that BA/KFU potion that gets into your brain and keeps repeating,
"You need one more knife" "You need one more knife" "You need one more knife" etc. etc. . . . . . . . :D
BA, very different from your norm of great knives and sheaths . . . . It just reinforces how far your talents & skills range in knife making to come with such different designs.
Great work buddy, can't wait to see the finished product.
Be safe.

LOL. Understood,Bill. J1M, as far as that "potoin" goes, I think most of us here have taken
a "fatal" dose. Lmao.

Bill,

Once the competition is over, and you begin receiving dozens of orders for the WASP, just give me a holler and I'll bring over the coffee and extra sweet tea so you don't get behind or start feeling STRESSED...:D:D

Im not a bragger bro, i just hope to place in the event of coarse not last but,i can always say i tryed!!!im sure mine will get the beating of a lifetime

the best part about these challenges is the feedback they provide to the makers. Its more about the fun of it than who wins. At least that's what I got from the last one I followed.

Great looking knife and I think I know what the scales are! Great job! I bet that hamon sanding took all day.

Bet your ass dan IT TOOK ALLDAY!! Yep you know what they are, i got them b/c of weight issues buddy im shooting for the knife finnished to be less than 5 oz

Damn, that looks awesome brother.

That looks great! Definitely a little different than normal, and well thought out design. It will be interesting to see the results of the contest.

pretty impressive there Bill -- looks like it should be plenty functional and definitely grabs the eye.

That turned out great man. I like that you went with something different. Makes you think about the design more. Good luck bro.

Looks great Bill. I am hoping that... after it is declassified of course... you will share what the handle material is.

Back