Backwoodsman

JK Knives

I got an email saying my ad is in the September / October issue. It`s supposed to be sent out this week. :thumbup:

Very cool, John. I will check that out. Should be a great forum for you to advertise in.

All the best,

- Mike

Got my Backwoodsman mag today.Nice add John,that should get ya some more knives to make.
Dennis

It is not even showing the latest issue on the website ? Can someone that does have it scan and put a pic of the ad on cos it's bugging me know !!!!

It looks like the ad was a good idea, the Hudson Bay that I have for sale just sold to a guy who saw the ad and went to my website. He saw the knife in the new Available Now page.

It looks like the ad was a good idea, the Hudson Bay that I have for sale just sold to a guy who saw the ad and went to my website. He saw the knife in the new Available Now page.

Oh Great! :eek:......Now your famous. I can see it all now.

Wait times are gonna be months, then years, soon after that you'll stop taking orders, we all will have to fight over the few knives you release every few months. And the prices are gonna skyrocket.:mad:

;);););):D

We can only hope.:) Good for you.:thumbup:

Awesome! Are you going to have a few on hand to sell immediately? Might want to think about it, if you haven't already.

Congrats John, that is awesome that the hudson bay sold from the ad!

Awesome! Are you going to have a few on hand to sell immediately? Might want to think about it, if you haven't already.

That`s my plan. I put the Available Now page on my site, and hope to offer them there. I still have a Nessmuk on the page. I just wish I would get my copy in the mail already!

Last edited:
It finally came! Let`s hope it works, so far only 1 email.

2vb4j5s.jpg

Still not got my copy John !!!!

Hey John I was thinking, how about contacting Backwoodsman and asking if they would be interested in you producing an official Backwoodsman magazine knife. Obviously some of the money from the sale of each one would go to the magazine but it would still be a little money in your pocket and great advertising for your knives.
I think something along the lines of your 5" Hudson Bay would be a great choice but they may want a totally new design.It would most likely have the BWM stamp on it somewhere as well !

What d'ya think ? Hell they would likely give you a free full page ad for it ! The worse they could do is say no !!!!

Nice clean looking ad John. Good luck! Just a thought... now that you'll be getting increased web activity, maybe you should continue your monthly special offerings on your main website to keep folks returning to your site. Your small firekit or LDK might be a good start and lead to future purchases.

Jeff

Last edited:
Back