Bad Wreck + Illegal Immigrant

Cliff, I'm not sure giving in to these feelings of angst would be productive. Additionally, while I too find VW, BMW, and MB drivers are the rudest, they aren't the focus of my angst. If I were to get a big truck and try to crash all of the illegals in Atlanta I'd look like Muhammad Ali after only a few weeks.

Munk, I agree with you that we have a systemic problem, but that does not assuage the guilt from the wrongdoer. A man could rape my wife anytime he wanted, but it would be on him (I'd kill him so slowly he'd wish I'd have dropped a car on him.) if he did, and not the system. Just because someone can commit a CRIME doesn't justify doing it.

Main Premise: Illegal immigration is a crime. It's against our laws. These people are CRIMINALS. And the way I feel right now I'd vote for the death penalty as punnishment.

I hope you're alright. In NJ we have 30% uninsured drivers or something ridiculous. I wish our state would make insurance optional. Think about it. if you want to protect yourself & your go, you insure it. In NJ, accidents are mostly "no fault" anyway, so you get screwed either way.

Back