"BADONKADONK" ~ "Badinkadink" Busse

You mean we can supply the INFI, and get a folder? :) this is too cool, LOL Can they be done in manual as well? Auto folders do nothing for me, manuals on the other hand!!!

So all I have to do is get a beater Busse blade and have my own folder made? Those are some fine knives! I guess you can wait for the 'myth' or make your own magic!!

So sweet. I think I just peed my pants a little (or maybe threw up a little in my mouth a bit.......kinda a super excited, or sickeningly jealous paradox)

Wish they were mine. I would probably forgo the auto (much higher cool factor, but I would have to carry it around every day, and would not want any trouble).

ronybear---I'm late, as usual, but those folders are ...
SPECTACULAR!!
Reese is D Man! He has one of my folders, now. :D
Tnx for the pix!!

You mean we can supply the INFI, and get a folder? :) this is too cool, LOL Can they be done in manual as well? Auto folders do nothing for me, manuals on the other hand!!!

Yes, of course, he can do manuals. The first one he made for me was a manual, they are less expensive.

So all I have to do is get a beater Busse blade and have my own folder made? Those are some fine knives! I guess you can wait for the 'myth' or make your own magic!!

Thats right! He can make a smaller folder with any Busse, you don't have to use a giant blade like I did. I got my FFFBM at a deal, so that is why I did it. If you send him a knife now, you can probably have your new folder by Blade!!! His website: http://www.reeseweilandknives.com/

You can design the blade yourself or make suggestions and he will send you a sketch first.

Sooooooweeeeee-t blades! Man, if I could have something like that I would be all over it.

Did you really title this masterpiece badonkadonk?

Hey Ron---You seem excited!! :p

It is not just that I love his work, it is Reese is such a good guy, hard worker and times are tough right now for everyone! I am just trying to help get him some business. I have been using Reese for 7 years to customize my knives and he won't say anything to me but I know it is hard to make enough money during the hard times. I went to the shot show in Orlando last weekend with Reese and he made the smaller Auto for me then. I got to be in his shop and watch it being made from start to finish. It is too hard to imagine how precise you have to be to make these knives. Here are some photos of his shop:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Those are great knives Ron.
I know now what is needed to customize a knife and these are MASTERPIECES. Congrats:thumbup::):thumbup:

ronybear---Thanks!! You are doing Good Things! I will contact Reese right now.
:thumbup:

They look great but could you not have sacrificed a smaller piece of INFI to make those two beaut's? I mean would a HR or ASH not suffice? They may be bigger than I imagine and alot of steel may needed to be removed.

The first folder he made me was made from an CG ASH I, which worked fine but to get a REAL thick blade, I needed the saber grind of the FFFBM. The larger auto is a monster. Seriously, you could just knock someone out with it by opening instead of slicing.

Yes, of course, he can do manuals. The first one he made for me was a manual, they are less expensive.

Thats right! He can make a smaller folder with any Busse, you don't have to use a giant blade like I did. I got my FFFBM at a deal, so that is why I did it. If you send him a knife now, you can probably have your new folder by Blade!!! His website: http://www.reeseweilandknives.com/

You can design the blade yourself or make suggestions and he will send you a sketch first.

Ok, someone has to pork up a full sized 5/16" INFI blade.....user/new WHATEVER. I want an 5/16" INFI folder.....are those goosebumps on my arms and neck?

Awesome! Do I hear Collaboration! A BusseLand!:)

I am hopefull for a Collaboration. It would at least give us our fix for an INFI folder until Jerry feels right about releasing his own. We have to work on him at Blade!!!

Nice !! I hope if Busse ever releases a folder it's going to have a thick blade like that. they're going to need something to differentiate the folder from all the other killer makers out there.

And a 1/2 inch pivot screw! :eek:
It's great that there are guy's like Reese and Krein around, doing their thing.

Back