[Bali Sale] MT Tachyon, BM 42/32, and BM40TR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a group of well-received bali's. I'm sure those browsing for these knives already know what they're getting, so I'll cut the explanation.
All knives are perfectly functional, and the only reason I'm selling these is that I need to leave the country for unforeseen turn of events.

1. BM 32
The edge is UNUSED. The knife has not been carried, but was flipped a few times. There is no blemish except a slight wear of anodizing on the edge of the clip. It comes with the original box and the Benchmade bag.

Price: $140 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

2. MT Tachyon
The best production bali there ever has been. I bought this knife used, but the edge appears unused. I didn't use it either. It has a couple of scuffs on the top side of the handle. It definitely has been flipped. I'd say 94% cosmetic condition. It does NOT come with the original box or the MT sheath. I'll throw in a Benchmade bag if I find one lying around.

Price: $340 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

3. BM 42
This one has been flipped by me. There is a slight (very slight) wear on the sides of the blade from rubbing against the handle. There is no blemish on the handles. I'd say 95%. It comes with the original box and the Benchmade sheath.

Price: $150 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

4. BM 40TR
This trainer is a finger-saver. This one has been flipped by me, but there is no obvious cosmetic blemish (partially due to the rough finish). It comes with the original box. This product didn't come with a sheath from Benchmade, so it'll go without it.

Price: $120 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

Here's the rules:
1. Please respect the posted price and refrain from offers. I'm not asking for an unreasonable price, and if it doesn't sell, the price will come down anyway.
2. No trades. I want nothing but funds for this item.
3. I strictly take PAYPAL only. I'm in for a quick sell and cannot wait for MO's to come through. However, I'll eat the fees.
4. The buyer agrees to pay IMMEDIATELY. Again, please understand these are quick sales. The deal will fall through if the buyer does not pay the same day after claiming it.
5. US only.
6. Please say you'll take it on this thread and then follow up with an email.

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• CIMG3557_2.jpg
    CIMG3557_2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 184
  • CIMG3555_2.jpg
    CIMG3555_2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 83
Price cut: $10 off each.

1. BM 32
Price: $130 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

2. MT Tachyon
Price: $330 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

3. BM 42
Price: $140 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

4. BM 40TR
Price: $110 + $10 shipping (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation)

The 42 and the Tach are still up for grabs. Please make inquiries to my email not my PM. Thanks.

The time for this sale ran out... I'll be out of town for about two years. This stuff may come back for sale then. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back