balisong stickers

Is there such a thing?
If not, is it possible to make bali stickers? Bump stickers, for instance. "Keep your distance! Flying balis!"

I don't know how, or who to contact, but I'm sure some of you do, to contact someone that can make you custom stickers. I mean, we have everything else: Posters, t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads etc... So why not stickers? :D

Who's up for a sticker? I know where to get 'em, but we have to order in quantity.

First off, lets get what everyone wants:
1. Slogan. Everyone suggest something, then we'll vote.
2. Size. Bumper sticker size (3"x12"), smaller (6"x3"), fancy (4" circle).
3. Color. Black on white, or black on red (pretty cheap). Or multicolor ($$$).

If we can get these things together, maybe we can have something ordered by the end of the week.

Kick-ass!

Alright, bumper sticker suggestions...
1. "Bites Happen" (with a pic of a bali)
2. "I'd rather be flipping my Balisong" (with a pic of a bali)
Or maybe get permission from Payback to get one for the enthusiast club....
3. "International Organization of Balisong Enthusiasts" with "balisongfans.com" at the bottom in small letters.

Personally, I vote for number 3. The I.O.B.E needs exposure and our support. Plus, I'd be proud to have it on my car. We could do the same for the smaller stickers, as I'm sure there are a few here without cars, or least cars nice enough to not put bumper stickers on. :D

What do you think everyone? This could be that "thing" we've talked about getting for so damned long to unite us in public, not just on the 'net.

I'd go for the Yellow triangle w/ bali and the word "danger" like on Armand's site. (with permission)

I'd rather be driving a Tachyon

Visualize Whirling Blades

Balis On Board

I'll take one of whatever you make or however many you make. I like the caution sign for a sticker best of all so far. Or the Balisong enthusiast one as well. Somthinmg like that with a clear picture of a quality Balisong and a clear statement that we are not thugs because we love knives but that we are enthusiasts and or professionals. Legitimizing the use, carrying and collecting of knives. The statement (sticker or t shirt, etc, ) ofcourse particular to Balisongs. Or maybe that's too serious huh ? .....RDT

Here. How's this?
stickeridea.jpg

I hope everyone got a laugh.

I'll start working on something soon. Keep the ideas coming.

That Caution sign would make a great smaller sticker. I'd buy a few if you ordered them.

I'm still going to try and push the Enthusiasts sticker. While sporting these stickers in public, you're sure to be asked what it's all about. With a simple balisong sticker, you're left with saying, "Uh, I like balisongs." But if you print the name "International Organization of Balisong Enthusiasts" on a sticker, it will only help explain that we're not meat-head thugs. We're aficionados. ;) Plus, defining yourself as part of a group shows you're serious about your skill. Balisong machismo isn't any better than what Hollywood has been doing. Just my $0.02...

I need a high-resolution picture of a half-open balisong, much like this one:
example.jpg

Who's got one? email or post here.

LOL....I knew you'ld get a kick outta that. Seriously though, someone always has something to say about knives and knife folk. Am I wrong ? That would look good on the sticker though (not my little rant) but the caution sign. I like !.....RDT

I too vote for bumper stickers.

But do we have to have only ONE slogan? Why don't we make a few, so that
1) we'll have something to choose from
2) we can put various stickers on various cars
3) we can tapetize (sp?) our walls with all that crazy stuff! ;)

More ideas:
  • [pic of balisong] not as evil as you think
  • If you can read this, you're also in danger of getting a flying balisong in your eye.
  • [pic of 2-4+ balisongs side by side (not too many so that people don't see what it is)] BALISONG INVATION!
  • [pic of that alien guy you all know (from the 'take me to your dealer' (of pot) posters) with a bali in hand] "Take me to your dealer"
  • If I'm driving like a madman, that's not because I don't have a handsfree. [pic of balisong]
  • Watch out when I turn... I swing like a bali! :D
  • Look out for flying balisongs! [pic of balisong]
etc...

Btw, bloodyknuckles... Do you have any prices so far? Or how much the quantity minimal must be?

1. College style sticker that says "University of Balisong, The Phillipines"
2. Knives are not toys, flip when no one is looking
3. Is it me, or are my fingers bleeding?

Jeff, just took a snap w/ me new digital camera. It's relatively high resolution picture of a tachyon, but I'm still getting used to my camera so I don't know if it'll be good enough for you to use. Just used a white paper background figured it'd be easier to take out and it helps w/ the white balance.

Anyway, here's the url (not going to display it here, too big!)

http://slim.deasil.com/~felix/balis/102-0297_IMG.JPG

I'm on board I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while now. I really need a compliment to the Bm sticker on my car.

ixpfah: You asked how much? $.50 per sticker plus $.34 shipping for every 4 stickers.

As far as quantities, we can get 250 - 3000 printed if we want. i'm working on a round sticker as we speak (3.5") and we can get 1000 of those.

It's certainly a neat idea. The only problem I have with that round one, Jeff, is that the ICBE text is really small and hard to read. And it looks kinda like the t-shirt, I think more variety would be cool. I'd also prefer B&W to Black and Red. Or maybe another color instead of red, if possible. Blue? Green? The yellow caution sign is pretty neat. Anyhow, keep up the good work!

Maybe for a car bumper sticker we could get one that says "Knives are tools, not weapons." underlined by an open bali. I think a 259'd look good.

Back