• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bamboo Handled Bushcraft Knife

If you would like to purchase this knife please say I'll take it. Payments can be made with paypal at pandrewbures@yahoo.com or you can pay by postal money order. If you would like to use a credit card, I can send you an invoice with paypal and you can use any card you want. If you would like shipping outside the U.S. please PM for a quote.

Price: SOLD Shipped in the U.S.
Up for sale today is a nice outdoor/hunting type blade. The blade is forged from a piece of 29 model T leaf spring and the handle is made from bamboo that was filled with resin and has a stainless steel pin. Also there I put in a jade G10 embellishment in the end of the handle. The blade is double flat ground and cold blued it was heat treat to be in the 59-60rc range. It comes with a leather belt sheath. 7 7/8in long X blade is 7/8in wide. 3/16in thick at base of blade. Handle is 4 1/2in long.

Last edited:
Reminds me of my opinel No. 8 knives I just picked up... only this one is waaayyy better looking!!

Back