1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bamboo Handled Bushcraft Knife

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by pab017, Jul 25, 2017.

1. pab017

pab017

Sep 2, 2012
    If you would like to purchase this knife please say I'll take it. Payments can be made with paypal at [email protected] or you can pay by postal money order. If you would like to use a credit card, I can send you an invoice with paypal and you can use any card you want. If you would like shipping outside the U.S. please PM for a quote.

Price: SOLD Shipped in the U.S.
    Up for sale today is a nice outdoor/hunting type blade. The blade is forged from a piece of 29 model T leaf spring and the handle is made from bamboo that was filled with resin and has a stainless steel pin. Also there I put in a jade G10 embellishment in the end of the handle. The blade is double flat ground and cold blued it was heat treat to be in the 59-60rc range. It comes with a leather belt sheath. 7 7/8in long X blade is 7/8in wide. 3/16in thick at base of blade. Handle is 4 1/2in long.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Buddyleet and Bmurray like this.
  2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    very freaking cool

3. pab017

pab017

Sep 2, 2012
    Thank you!

4. beyondmyken

beyondmyken

Dec 23, 2000
    Did you put a sealer on the outside of the bamboo?

5. pab017

pab017

Sep 2, 2012
    Yes, I soaked the bamboo with wood harder first. Then stained it with a stain and sealer. After that I polished it with a wax based polish.
    Phil.

6. NXPRSS

NXPRSS

Feb 15, 2015
    I'll take it... sending an email to confirm !

7. pab017

pab017

Sep 2, 2012
    Its yours!

8. NXPRSS

NXPRSS

Feb 15, 2015
    Payment sent! Thanks

9. pab017

pab017

Sep 2, 2012
    Payment Received! I will get it shipped in the morning.
    Thank you for your business,
    Phil.

10. NXPRSS

NXPRSS

Feb 15, 2015
    Reminds me of my opinel No. 8 knives I just picked up... only this one is waaayyy better looking!!

11. W. Anderson

W. Anderson Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 22, 2016
    This is too cool. Going to keep an eye out for more of your stuff.