1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bamboo Handled Friction Folder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folders' started by pab017, Jul 28, 2017.

1. pab017

pab017

Sep 2, 2012
    If you would like to purchase this knife please say I'll take it. Payments can be made with paypal at [email protected] or you can pay by postal money order. If you would like to use a credit card, I can send you an invoice with paypal and you can use any card you want. If you would like shipping outside the U.S. please PM for a quote.

Up for sale today is a very nice and unique friction folding knife. The handle is made from bamboo that has been dyed and sealed. The blade is made from 15N20 carbon steel, it is ground with a left side chisel grind that has been clay quenched and has a nice hamon. The tang of the blade is sculpted in my bone style. On the end of the handle is an insert of jade green G10. The pivot for the blade is made from hardened stainless steel with stainless screws. It has a pukko look it and feels great in hand. I handmade made a cross draw belt sheath for it. Price: Sold shipped in the U.S.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    avoidspam likes this.
  2. NXPRSS

NXPRSS

Feb 15, 2015
    MINE!
    THANKS PHIL FOR A MATCHING SET!
    FOLDER AND A FIXED BLADE!

3. pab017

pab017

Sep 2, 2012
    You are welcome! Thank you for your continued business!
    Phil.