• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River, Blackjack, WWII Collins, PAL, Condor

First “I’ll take it” followed by a private message gets it. Must be 18, legal to own, etc. Paypal preferred. All prices include paypal fees and shipping, CONUS only. No trades at this time, raising funds for another project. I live in a rural area and my local post office was destroyed in a flood, so I’ll be headed to an alternate post office at least once a week to ship. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up since I know how eagerly I await a new knife.

Bark River Canadian Camp – 1st production run, A2, black and green linen micarta scales. Used in kitchen a bit, minor patina. Comes with original leather sheath, no box. Overall Length: 13 inches, Blade Length: 8 Inches, Blade Thickness: .187 Inch. Price $SOLD.

ISyMpU2.jpg

lYphtea.jpg

zA494Ew.jpg

Blackjack Tac Ops 8 Prototype – A2 steel used on the prototype (vs. 1095 on the production models). Wear on the blade coating from sharpening and buffing. Edge is in great shape. Blade length: 8.5", Thickness 0.20", OAL 13.875". Has jimping on spine, full tang, lanyard hole. Black Kydex belt sheath. Price $SOLD

39lGVJF.jpg

vfuy9ai.jpg

NKcNzhY.jpg

Collins & Co. Legitimus No. 18 “V-44” Survival Bowie – WWII knife, measures 14 inches long overall, with a 9 3/8 inch clip point blade. Knife is solid, but shows wear typical of an 80 year old knife. Someone cleaned it up at some point and in doing so left scratches up and down the blade. Needs a good sharpening. Has original well-worn leather sheath with tip missing and two holes in face of sheath. The ricasso is marked:

COLLINS & CO
LEGITIMUS
MADE IN U.S.A.
No. 18

Price: $225

fdzmZgd.jpg

0WBvU0U.jpg

rMtgDLh.jpg

KvmOjhF.jpg

RH PAL 36 - 11" Overall, 6" Bowie-type Blade. Stacked Leather Handle with spacers at each end. Steel Handguard, Aluminum Pommel. Blade appears to be chrome plated with some staining/scratches and minor pitting near in the chrome near the tip. Some plating on the pommel has flaked off. Comes with non-original sheath made for 7” blade. Price $50

BEczaH2.jpg

UGhmMFC.jpg

twjleSh.jpg

Condor Hudson Bay – 1075 steel, hammered finish. Overall length: 13.23″, Blade length: 8.46″, Blade thickness: 0.200″. I smoothed out the grind, added a small swedge grind, and rounded the handles a bit. Never used, comes with dangler sheath and original box. Price $SOLD

fd2ZLVr.jpg

SZ9AAaZ.jpg

IxRfhER.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the Condor please per PM :)

Funds sent and thanks again!!

Last edited:
Back