• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Bravo 2 green micarta/S35VN

The boring stuff: Price is PayPal G&S priority TYD in the lower 48. The price you see is the price you pay. First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here gets it, timestamp rules - though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. After posting your intent to buy, please follow up with me via PM. Prompt payment is expected and will be followed by shipping on the next business day. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions here, via PM or email and I will do my best to respond quickly. No trades, please.

The good stuff: up for sale today is a Bark River Bravo 2 in S35VN with polished green canvas micarta - $220
1NXJ8Rg.jpg

New and unused, purchased from KSF. This one has the jimped thumb ramp. Mint condition except for a tiny spot (couple of marks less than 1 mm across) on the maker's mark side of the blade about halfway from tip to choil, visible in some light. I have no idea what it is; I've never cut more than paper with this knife. Microfiber and rubbing alcohol didn't fix the problem. The smudge under the maker's mark is just a fingerprint. Comes with leather sheath but no box. The sheath has a few snail trails and a small liquid stain.

Turns out that it's very difficult to photograph convex edges and polished micarta without getting a lot of glare and false colors. Maybe I was just shooting the wrong light. Anyway, the close-up of the handle is the only one with good approximation of the color. Similarly, the sheath is not quite so orange as it appears.
https://imgur.com/a/L5NQFBl

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back