• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Gunny, 3V, Amboynia Burl

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Bark River Gunny 3V, Amboynia Burl

Asking $170 shipped or trade

I'm selling this knife for the Mrs. - This was her primary belt knife for the last two years and has a couple of scratches on the handle from being carried. She decided that the thickness was a bit cumbersome and now uses a thinner 3V blade. Purchased for $284 from Knivesshipfree.com, in 2014. We were going to send it in for spa treatment ($20 plus shipping) but decided to reduce the price instead. This is an excellent knife and the blade has no dings, rust, chips, or rolls - only the handle has some battle scars. Comes with box and the leather sheath shown.

WlJabJk.jpg

y7pBjF8.jpg

fm6p3lD.jpg

First "I'll take it." gets the knife (I also have this listed at BushcraftUSA.com). PayPal only. $170 net to me
(Gift or add %) I will ship within one business day of receiving payment and will send the tracking same day. Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions. Open to trade offers on nice fixed blades.

Last edited:
Reduced to $195. Much cheaper than a new one, especially with beautiful wood scales. Thanks.

Would you be interested in trading the BR Gunny for my Limited Edition Benchmade Switchback?
Knife has D2 Blade (marked 026/100).
Let me know - thanks

12032797_10103844791918073_7155690598319620345_o.jpg

12795100_10103844792007893_3626820133099977452_o.jpg

12473929_10103844792042823_7337589480434245397_o.jpg

1512066_10103844792097713_5560353752578108702_o.jpg

It looks very cool, but I'm only interested in fixed blades. Thanks for the generous offer.

I have a Bark River scalpel 2 in ELMAX steel and black micarta handles with the leather sheath and Kydex sheath with a small tec-lok if your looking for a smaller Bark River. It's been sharpened once on a DMT fixed angle sharpener. Would you be interested in trading + some cash?

I have a Bark River scalpel 2 in ELMAX steel and black micarta handles with the leather sheath and Kydex sheath with a small tec-lok if your looking for a smaller Bark River. It's been sharpened once on a DMT fixed angle sharpener. Would you be interested in trading + some cash?

Do you have any larger fixed blades available to trade?

I have some LT Wright knives ( Coyote, Great Plainsmam, Frontier Valley, and an Ibex) and a Battle Horse Small Workhorse if you are interested in any of those for trade. Also have an ESEE JG3 with Godspeed Tactical sheath and an Izula 2 etched, stripped, and G10 scales.

I have a spyderco Phil Wilson pin in s90v but if she is looking for something less cumbersome this would not be the knife for her. The other fixed blades I have are all high wear ( Big Chris 10v, and a s110v CF) and I don't think I want to trade those. I don't know if you have used the scalpel 2 but it cuts like a much larger blade because of I s ELMAX steel. It is great for cleaning deer and skinning. I'm going to talk myself out of trading it lol. I just thought it would be a good fit for someone that likes Bark River and finds the Gunny cumbersome.

I have a spyderco Phil Wilson pin in s90v but if she is looking for something less cumbersome this would not be the knife for her. The other fixed blades I have are all high wear ( Big Chris 10v, and a s110v CF) and I don't think I want to trade those. I don't know if you have used the scalpel 2 but it cuts like a much larger blade because of I s ELMAX steel. It is great for cleaning deer and skinning. I'm going to talk myself out of trading it lol. I just thought it would be a good fit for someone that likes Bark River and finds the Gunny cumbersome.

martinsanders - thanks for taking the time to provide this offer, but I'm actually taking the trade as I replaced the knife for the Mrs., so I'm looking for something larger, personally (and not stainless). Sounds like a great knife, though. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I have some LT Wright knives ( Coyote, Great Plainsmam, Frontier Valley, and an Ibex) and a Battle Horse Small Workhorse if you are interested in any of those for trade. Also have an ESEE JG3 with Godspeed Tactical sheath and an Izula 2 etched, stripped, and G10 scales.

I'd be most interested in the LT Wright knives (Non-D2 steel, if you have any). I'll send a PM. (Edit: Ah, you're a registered user. Do you have an e-mail address I can correspond with you at?). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back