• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Huntsman - 1st Production Run

NorvTex

Gold Member
I got this knife in a trade deal a while back. Been sitting in my drawer. It's a user, but is still rock solid. Blade has a hand sanded finish so 1st Production lettering is hard to see, but it's there (tried to get a pic).

$150 shipped

kdkbl8U.jpg

FM1ANFe.jpg

LCzs5Yg.jpg

0IzlsDH.jpg

according to knives ship free try this:

Overall Length: 6.875"
Blade Length: 3.25"
Cutting Edge: 2.8"
Blade Steel: A2 Tool Steel @ 58-60RC
Blade Thickness: .187"
Weight: 3.125oz.

Bark River Knives: Huntsman
The Huntsman by Bark River Knives is one of the most useful little hunting knives you'll ever own. Its compact design makes it perfect for field-dressing whatever game you take.

In 2011, Bark River went back to pinning its guards, making them much more secure than previous runs. The Huntsman itself remains unchanged from its original design -- it's hard to improve on such a great hunting knife.

Of course, the Bark River Huntsman comes with a top-shelf leather sheath.

i hope this helps.

Well, maybe it's not the Huntsman then. It's 8.25" OAL with a 4" blade.

Looks like it might be the original BRK Fieldsman from the 2002-2003 run. You can tell by the blade thickness, if it is .187 then it is the older model, the newer run has .125” of A2. Also the newer design has a pin in the center of the handle and I believe a little shorter at an OL of 7.25”.

Back