• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Baronyx Knives

Baronyx Knives is a stalwart at this site; good guys. I placed an order two months ago but haven't heard anything. On their home page they note: "Due to higher-than-normal order volume we are currently experiencing delays in order fulfillment." Still a couple of months seems like a long time for a standup firm that was generally quite prompt. I hope they're all right, has anybody heard anything?

I placed an order with them earlier this summer and it took a month to ship out. Previous orders shipped within 1-2 weeks. They mentioned that orders were taking longer than usual to ship due to current conditions. When my order arrived everything was in pristine condition, as expected, and each of the items has so far exceeded my expectations.

I urge you to be patient as I am confident they will fulfill your order. They are usually responsive to phone calls so you could drop them a line to check-in if it would make you feel better.

In my experience Baryonyx is worthy of their reputation. I hope you receive your order soon.

Over the past several months we've seen a sharp spike in order volume (like 5x our usual) so it's led to delays. We're working diligently through the queue and even adding a new member to our team to help us get back on track with our usual fulfillment times, but it's unfortunately not an immediate process. Sorry for the delays--we're doing our best!

Over the past several months we've seen a sharp spike in order volume (like 5x our usual) so it's led to delays. We're working diligently through the queue and even adding a new member to our team to help us get back on track with our usual fulfillment times, but it's unfortunately not an immediate process. Sorry for the delays--we're doing our best!

Well, 5x your usual, is a pretty nice problem to have! :D

Even though you guys are slammed, I hope you keep up with the communications! I wish you all the best, going forward! :)

Back