Basic 4 Leather Sign Up Sheet

leatherman

leathermoderator
Got inspired by a knifemaker and thought this way I can keep better tabs, much better than the old note pad that always seems to bury itself under a pile of leather. :eek:

Here's what I am doing for the Basic 4, love this knife by the way! If it weren't for this economy I'd try to get one of my own for sure.

First is the basic snap strap sheath, I will do these in light brown and black, if I get a wild hair I'll do a couple others. I can do a lower ride loop upon request. Please do mention if you have the anorexic or the magnum blade please.
basic4snap.jpg

These will be 45.00 plus shipping, CONUS is about 5.00.

Second is a simple deep pouch, this one is saddle tan, but I try to avoid doing those if I can as its a real PITA to get it to go on smoothly, light brown and black is preferable, but I can be persuaded to go tan if necessary.
basic4pouch.jpg

Begreen61, snap strap sheath in medium brown for the magnum.
Nick425, snap strap sheath in black for the magnum
resinguy, pouch type in -------- need color
verisharp, snap strap sheath, need color and knife type
bgrono, snap strap in medium brown, maybe? need confirmation
monk3yfist, pouch type in black.
verisharp, snap strap in medium brown annorexic.

Just post in this thread what you want and I'll add it to the list. :D :D

Thanks everyone!!
Dwayne

I'm going to try my best to start these this weekend, best laid plans and all. :eek:

Last edited:
Did you get a magnum version to use as a pattern? That's awesome. Wish I could've provided one :eek:

Did you get a magnum version to use as a pattern? That's awesome. Wish I could've provided one :eek:
The handles are the same size for each blade thickness so all I have to do is make a thicker welt. :D Note on your other skinny that there are spacers in the handle, very cool stuff.
Pouch sheath in black for B4 magnum. Thanks.
Sweet! :)

First is the basic snap strap sheath, I will do these in light brown and black. Please do mention if you have the anorexic or the magnum blade please.
basic4snap.jpg

These will be 45.00 plus shipping, CONUS is about 5.00.

I will take a brown one for my anorexic, thanks!!

Quick update for everyone, there's been a little delay as I got a big rush order in that has to be finished this week. If anyone is still on the fence on one of those sheaths you still have time!

Thanks for your patience!

Dwayne, I just remembered about this thread, sorry for the delay. Black pouch, please.

Would you also have a pouch for the BOSS Jack LE? Thanks.

Thanks resinguy! :)

I haven't done a pouch for the Boss Jack yet, but I could do one in this run of sheaths if you want one, just a matter of lengthening my Boss Street pouch pattern.

Another announcement, the thinner leather I usually use for my pouches came to me way to thin for my liking so I will be using the same thickness leather I use for my standard sheaths, if everyone is ok with that? They dont look too thick like I had feared, they look kind of nice actually.

If anyone wants there's not so thick just let me know and I will make a trip to my supplier and get some of the right stuff, no problem.

Update! Leather is cut and hopefully getting dyed and put together this weekend, Whew! Its been one heck of a week.

I will be writing people on the list with payment info very soon!

Thanks everyone for your patience, like I said its been an awful week. :eek: Very happy its over. :)

Hello kkirb8, not too late at all, as you may have read in my "announcement" thread I've been out of town for the last three days so everything gets pushed back a bit so your good to go.

To everyone on the list, I apologize for the delay, I'm home again and ready to get after it in a big way. Got to get some more leather, again, :p

The snap strap sheaths are nearly done! The pouches are next, I need to get some more leather to get them all done so a shopping we will go! :D

I will be in contact with those who ordered, or get in touch with me to check on your order progress. :)

Good news! I have two black and two medium brown pouch sheaths available! These fit both the Basic 4 and the Busse Muk, and possibly a few more!

These as were the others are 45.00 plus five shipping in the CONUS, a little more outside.

Just let me know if you want one or three and I will get your name on them!

Thanks!!!!!
Dwayne

Hi, If anyone backs out on a snap strap sheath for an anorexic B4, please let me know. I found this thread a little late. Thanks!

Hey meluck, let me do a check in my cut leather box and see if I might have one that was cut and not finished. I want to think there is one, but dont want to stumble into the shop tonight.

Thanks for asking!! :D :D :D

Good news! I have a black one on the stitcher right now, should be finished in a couple of days!

I'll either post here or write when its done.

Thanks!

Finally finishing up on that sheath! Will be done tomorrow if all goes well. :)

Just send me a note at armoralleather@yahoo.com with your address and I will send you a final total.

Thank you!

Back