Batch Done 9/22/10

Andy, I'm a sucker for Bubinga. If the Nessmuk is available, I'll take it.

Lemme talk to TF about leather.

:thumbup:

That one is not the one for you yet. I've not checked whether I can get both the runt and a HB for the other guy out of that block yet.

Andy - make sure you take care of Chris before me and my HB. Chris was nice enough to let me use some of his wood and if there's not enough nice stuff for both, I'll dig up some elsewhere. Just let me know.
Noah

Andy, I'm a sucker for Bubinga. If the Nessmuk is available, I'll take it.

Lemme talk to TF about leather.

:thumbup:

That's a sweet nessie. If I didn't already have one, I'd have been all over it. Nice score! :cool:

Andy - make sure you take care of Chris before me and my HB. Chris was nice enough to let me use some of his wood and if there's not enough nice stuff for both, I'll dig up some elsewhere. Just let me know.
Noah

Noah, I told Andy to use whatever he needs to make your knife. If any of my wood is left and he can figure out a way to use it on a Runt for me that is cool. Otherwise I just want a Runt with wood in the handle. I'm very open to whatever Andy comes up with and I'm looking forward to whatever I get. You wanted Mesquite and you shall get some. I know you will love your knife when Andy is done with it and I know I will love mine when I get it. We all win!

Hey,these knives have the same BD as me.
Love the tapered tangs Andy.
Congrats everyone that scored.
I was diggin that runt too.
Hell I'm diggin all of them.

I haven't heard back on the Nessmuk or the Runt yet. I'll let you know Rotte.

The burlap BLBK, and the camp chopper in nat canvas are still avail. I made sheaths for both.

Payment just sent, Andy. I debated over the orange or red kydex for the Karda, but I think I'd rather just have plain old black on both sides of the sheath. That way the color of that nice Lacewood will stand out rather than the kydex color. If the knife had orange or red micarta, I'd have gone the brighter route.

darn, slept thru this batch. Nice work Andy! Really like you Snubnose, Hunter and that wonderful Nessmuk. Congrats to all who scored.

Back