Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

I actually think the MOAB should be left as INFI and as full flat. Anymore meat on it and it wouldn’t be as usable or fun to swing IMO. As it is I much prefer the “skinny” MOAB to regular version.

I was thinking a sabre grind would be pretty cool on a thinner one, something like the BGWTF. Even a CBT version would be cool.

Whatever the grind is, BRING ON THE BGMOAB!!!

Don't do it. I'll have to spend my money... and I have no idea how to justify it... Oh hell with it--make it.

I was thinking a sabre grind would be pretty cool on a thinner one, something like the BGWTF. Even a CBT version would be cool.

Actually I agree with this. Thinner stock with a sabre grind = same weight as thicker stock with a full flat grind. So it would be the same hitting power, but you can purchase a thinner bar = cheaper MOAB (also less grinding presumably also means cheaper MOAB).

Plus the shorter bevel = less metal in contact with wood when batonning and chopping = less friction, less getting stuck and splits wood better. Same argument probably goes for convex grind.

YES!!! I've been saying this for a while:) in the Sutle sweet nectarous words of jigga "bring'em out, bring'em out"!

Even Karen says BRING ON THE SR101!!!!

tumblr_os6ozwkUAv1siuc9oo3_1280.jpg

Back