BATTLE MISTRESS COLLECTORS GRADE .....

I am looking for a original battle mistress collectors grade in great shape, if you have one you want to sell, email me and tell me how much you want for it, thanks.

------------------
blademan_007

How about this one?
View

------------------
A Patriot's Work Is Never Done--greetings from The Occupied South

...that's not the collector edition BM. It's satin, it's nice, but it's not the collector edition, which was almost mirror finished, etched, and numbered. (Unless all that stuff is on the other side of knife than the one shown in the picture.)

Andy

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 02-26-2001).]

Andy,
And it has not been presented as such. The man asked for collector grade (note little letters), not Collector's Edition. If a straight handled BM, with D guard cannot be considered a collector grade knife then what can?

------------------

watch your mouth truedge. Let's not forget who you're talking to. Andy has gone out of his way for all of us, there is no reason to be snoty towards him.

No intention to be snotty. If it came across that way, I extend my sincerest apologies. I just wanted to make very sure every one understood that I was not presenting anything for other than it was.

------------------

No harm done gents....all is well.

I did not mean to come off critical...all I can say is that the nomenclature used normally refers to the Collector grade/level Battle Mistress that was serial numbered. True...a satin straight handled BM is certainly collectible, but has seldom or ever been referred to that way....again, just a misunderstanding...no harm done.

I guess the best thing to do is ask Blademan what was he referring to?

Andy Prisco
Sharper Instinct, LLC
877-557-5200

The "Collectors Edition" looks like this

View

Sorry for the bad resolution, but the lady doesn't quite fit on my scanner.

[This message has been edited by Ralf (edited 02-26-2001).]

truedge, e-mail with selling info. I may not take it now, but maybe in the near future..

Thanks.

------------------
Run and you only die tired....
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Sorry I didnt specify, but I am looking for the one with the shiny blade, that they only made 500 of, but the one trueedge has looks really nice to, how much do you want for it truedge?. thanks everybody, and Andy I looked for one of the eagle pacs of yours but theres looks a little different, I think I would rather have you order me one so you know its gonna be the same as yours, thanks again all, take care,

------------------
blademan_007

Back