Battleship (WE 610) is on a fire sale!

wickettedge

Platinum Member
KnifeCenter and BHQ have them for $140 or less... Didn't check the rest, but assuming you can find a similar deal.

If you want the blue with black blade, you can get that for the low price of $112 at KC.

I think the green looks awesome. Anyone have one of these? Any reason to not get in on this deal?

1-1F305163034364.jpg

Review here seemed pretty favorable at the retail price: https://knifeinformer.com/we-knife-610-review/

I think that is one of the best looking flippers around. Very comfortable in hand. Grabbed another on sale and the detent among
the three I own differ greatly. Kind of surprised at this. No big deal. Saw the purple one for $125 and couldn't resist. Slender frame
pocket friendly.
Lockbar cutout on inside and thankfully lanyard loop stylishly on the backspacer.

Can the clip be switched for left hand carry?

No the clip cannot be switched for left hand carry.
Just received a purple one yesterday and this thing is a tank but does not feel or carry like one. Very nice knife, I’m impressed with the outstanding fit and finish!
I’ve been looking at these for a little while now and when I seen that they were on sale I jumped on it and used a gift card which made it all the sweeter!

Back