• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

bcaffrey - good again

Just received a knife I bought from Brian. Better than described condition, good price, prompt shipping, and quick E-mail responses.

Highly recommended.

Kirk

Hey nice surprise, Kirk!
biggrin.gif
Thanks. It was a pleasure doing business with you again.

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

He who finishes with the most toys wins.

Yes Brian is great to deal with. I just wrapped up 2 great deals with him.
michael

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

"I don't question your existence" God

I Love the smell of Tuf-Glide in the Morning!

Thanks, Michael. It was great dealing with you as well.

If anyone would like to experience one of my great deals first hand, I have a couple of goodies listed in the FS forum right now.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

yep, i just got a cute little crawford neck knife from brian. great guy to deal with! he even threw in a little tekna xtra edge. have'nt seen one of those lately! once again, a great guy to deal with!

------------------

a cat almost always blinks when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer.
The only thing better than a good knife is a good woman:D
A few of my Knives
bladez.jpg

I've dealt with a couple of forumites once in a while, but have dealt with Brian for a lot of times and each one is as good as the first time. Items are as described, and then some!
smile.gif
Great to be able to deal with you again, Brian!
smile.gif
And thanks a bunch! The P.O. gave us a nice surprise by having it reach me in just 10 days.
smile.gif
hehe...

Dan

Thanks guys. I appreciate your kind words.

Russ, with what you went through to make that deal happen, I thought you should have a little something extra. Dan, I'm just afraid that I may have used up all of my good shipping luck in one shot. I think 10 days sets a records for us.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

Hehe.. Not really.
smile.gif
I think the EMS package that the Muela knife came in with, arrived in a record 4-days if I'm not mistaken??
smile.gif

At any rate, a great buy from a great friend!
smile.gif
Thanks again.
biggrin.gif

Dan

Brain and I have been dealing with each other for a few years now. He is one of the most honest men I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I just bought a Marble knife from him and it was in perfect shape, just like he described...guess what else he did? He threw in a nude photo of Heather Locklear for free!.....well, no, he didn't do that, but he threw in a 2 brand new Arkansas stones and some honing oil.
biggrin.gif

Thanks B...MO out to you on Thursday.

------------------
~Greg Mete~
Kodiak Alaska

Buck Collectors Club-Lifetime Member
JKM-Chai
KnifeKnutt@aol.com

Dan, I don't remember the details of the EMS package but, if you say it was 4 days, I'm sure that's what it was. I do, however, remember another shipment that went into postal limbo for a while.

Thanks, Greg, but gee... you weren't supposed to say anything about the photo!
wink.gif
You do demonstrate good taste though. She's one of those women who must have a Dorian Grey-like portrait up in her attic -- she simply doesn't appear to age.

------------------
Cheers,
Brian

Yes, I remember that one, Brian.. Took 19 days..
smile.gif

And yes, Heather Locklear doesn't appear to age at all... A vampire maybe? hehe..
smile.gif

Dan

PS. Next time you send Greg a copy, send one my way as well! hahahaha!!
smile.gif

I also had a pleasant and rewarding experience with bcaffrey. The knife was better than described. Brian's descriptions are conservative. The price was quite fair, and the shipping was very prompt.

Back