BDCs and kerambits arrived today.

Hi Guys
Well looks like i missed out on the Kerambit, my (pre-paid) BDC is on the way though. Mr Pen sir, now we have established both a price and demand to this item perhaps a fully prepaid order could be made. thanks for the effort in any case.
regards
Phil Melhop
formerly fullplate

man no kerbit for me and I emailed 20 min after UB's post
and IM the one that resurrected
the project

bad day on the midway

We sold out. Anybody who missed out and wants any or all of these models send money and we will order.

Prices:

14" BDC = $125
10" BDC = $100
Kerambit = $100

I don't know how I managed to miss the entire development of the BDC, but can someone point me to an image? (For future reference, of course.) :D

Oops! Never mind. Found it. :footinmou

14" BDC

14inchBDC.jpg

10" BDC

10inchBDC.jpg

Together...

10inch14inchBDCs.jpg

The 10 inch size was the original special order. A wood model was made and sent to Nepal. Almost an exact copy, IIRC.

A bunch of us saw the potential of a 14 inch version and bugged Uncle until his ulcer came back, to have it made.

Some of the best "design-bucks" I ever spent on a khukuri. Beautiful lines and well executed.

Hi Guys
Being upbeat, as insructed, and seeing Bills post above i'm ready to commit another US$ 125 for a Kerambit. (Thats nearly 250 of our pacific roubles, about 1/3 my weekly wage) Any other takers? Can someone estimate the time to delivery?
Thanks
Phil Melhop

those are really beautiful.
the 10 inch makes me think of a gentlemans self-defense knife like congressmen used to wear in the 1800s.
you know those lovely bowies of various design....

Just send payment to Yangdu and she'll put it on order. There's no minimum this time around (I think). I believe she's just going to tally up how many are prepaid within the next couple of days and pass the info along to Pala. (still making calls on Sunday?)

]Just send payment to Yangdu and she'll put it on order. There's no minimum this time around (I think). I believe she's just going to tally up how many are prepaid within the next couple of days and pass the info along to Pala. (still making calls on Sunday?)[/QUOTE]
Thanks Pen, will paypal in the next day or so.
Regards
Phil

pendentive said:
Just send payment to Yangdu and she'll put it on order. There's no minimum this time around (I think). I believe she's just going to tally up how many are prepaid within the next couple of days and pass the info along to Pala. (still making calls on Sunday?)

HIKV flares up! :eek: We're having a garage sale tomorrow morning. If all goes well, I'll be sending Yangdu payment for a wood-handle kerambit. I'm back, folks! :D

Back