Beautiful Bussess

I normally bypass this forum because I am not exactly a diehard Busse fan, but lately I have been taking more than a peek into this little cantina.

The hardware here is astounding.

Some of the most beautiful knives with great original designs are on the showcase here.

Congratulations to those responsible.

Perhaps I will drop more frequently from now on.
Busse knives have got a certain quality that attracts even the more hardened sceptic.

What can I say, I am convinced of its beauty, its durability and its lastability! :D :D

golok,

Thanks for stopping by and Welcome to the Busse Forum. We've got a great group of people here and feel free to join in whenever you get a chance.

Jerry

Welcome to the Busse forum golok! I must agree with you on the astounding amount of beautiful knives being showcased here lately.

The interesting thing is, the most beautiful thing about these knives (IMHO) is their performance :D

Welcome to our little corner of the W3! :) most certainly stick around and jump on in with us.

If you've got any questions they can without a doubt be answered by someone here...

Golok
Welcome and glad you stopped by the Busse forum.

I've been a Busse fan for a long time and I agree with you that the recent pics that have been posted are some of the best work I've ever seen. Not just the best Busses I've ever seen but some of the nicest knives period I've ever seen.

Stop by anytime :D:D

There is some great stuff coming out of Waseon right now, better snap them up while you can;)

Originally posted by 1whobuys
There is some great stuff coming out of Waseon right now, better snap them up while you can;)

I think this translates to "buy the variants before 1Whobuys has a chance" :D:D

Back