Beauty best and blems for 9/4

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 18 inch 31 ounce YCS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Nice deep fuller on both sides of blade. Add to your ever-growing collection at $295.

SKBvfjz.jpg

uAhvZpa.jpg

3htiv5k.jpg

25 inch 36 inch Sirupati by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Well balance rig can swing all day without a problem. Great value at $298.

4pvECc1.jpg

ZdgF157.jpg

cWUg4tm.jpg

Blems
L to r

8.6 inch 1 ounce Dharan Kaga Katne. Minor flaw on horn handle. $9.

15.5 inch KLVUK by Keshar Lal. Hairline crack on gurash wood handle. Sharp blade at $40.

18 inch 31 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Small hairline crack on horn handle most likely to go nowhere. Super deal at $95. *SOLD*

15inch 9 ounce Reti by Kumar. Horn handle. Slight loose sheath. $65. *SOLD*

19.5 inch 29 ounce Sirupati by Raju. While waiting for a good home satisal wood handle can't take Nevada dry weather and developed a crack. Epoxy fix or if you got nothing but time then great handle project knife. $90.

Y4pG1GE.jpg

L to r

14 1/4 inch 23 ounce Thamar Bowie by Thamar. Beautiful wooden sheath. Loose sheath and slight shrinkage of horn handle. Sheath cost at $85. *SOLD*

12 inch 9 oounce Dhankute by Ram Kumar. Few hairline crack on horn handle. $60

12.5 inch 10 ounce Balance Knife by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. Bargain at $65.

qLiMnPV.jpg

L to r

8.5 inch 5 ounce Baby Reti by Kumar. Horn handle. Great Knife. The scabbard is loose and this little bugger may get out of sheath not even knowing! Take care at $45.

7 inch 2 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya from Manakamana village. Natural grain mark on horn handle. $15.

gzFfYDE.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
I’ll take the following, EM sent

8.5 inch 5 ounce Baby Reti by Kumar. Horn handle. Great Knife. The scabbard is loose and this little bugger may get out of sheath not even knowing! Take care at $45.

EMS on
7 inch 2 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya from Manakamana village. Natural grain mark on horn handle. $15.

I'm interested in this one.

18 inch 31 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Small hairline crack on horn handle most likely to go nowhere. Super deal at $95.

Email with some questions sent.

I’ll take the following, EM sent

8.5 inch 5 ounce Baby Reti by Kumar....
Dude! I was ready to snag that one at that price! Grats Sir! Them first two are real beauties tho! I already have them except that YCS has a really cool looking Sword of Shiva! Great selections today for sure!
cul..dont you have a 25" Siru? I know you dont have a 25" Kobra cause I stole that one from ya less you got another:rolleyes:? I think that 25" Siru was the third blade I ever bought from HI and I still use it more than anything else in my collection (uh..maybe my Reti excluding). It shows it too.

Last edited:
Dude! I was ready to snag that one at that price! Grats Sir! Them first two are real beauties tho! I already have them except that YCS has a really cool looking Sword of Shiva! Great selections today for sure!
cul..dont you have a 25" Siru? I know you dont have a 25" Kobra cause I stole that one from ya less you got another:rolleyes:? I think that 25" Siru was the third blade I ever bought from HI and I still use it more than anything else in my collection (uh..maybe my Reti excluding). It shows it too.

I actually do have a 25" Kobra made by Kumar, and the 40" Siru :eek::D:eek::D:eek::D. I am really tempted by that 25" Siru though :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:;):rolleyes:;)

ndoghouse,

What is the aproximate length and weight of the reti knife that you like? I want to get one for my brother. He is a hobby blacksmith by night. I know he will like it.

ndoghouse,

What is the aproximate length and weight of the reti knife that you like? I want to get one for my brother. He is a hobby blacksmith by night. I know he will like it.

7910ad4520f353cbf645b2dc3877d9c5

Uhhh? Sorry it took so long to reply Eric. I been building a guitar so pardon the mess in my living room! I think I found it tho(do you see it yet?)! :D

64d30a90220ab4624a2e18d3f4239681

Its 9.2 oz. Blade and handle are 10.2" and 4.4" repectfully. Anything close to that and I bet your bro would love it! Anything over or under that I bet your bro would love it too!
Spine thickness is..?..Uhh...Hold on im looking for my calipers now.....Hmmm??? ...do you see them? Oh! there they are. Thez hiding under my boiled linseed oil rag! Ha nuthin gets away from the dog!
Its 5.2mm from the widest point just behind the knee. Oh..Merican dog. Thats well under a quarter inch 0.2045".
Hope that helps.

That knife makes me cry with jealousy every time I see it.

Just a beautiful thing. That handle?...............give me a minute....................give me heart palpitations.

I know Mr. B! I can tell ya i use it prolly more than anything except maybe my 25" Siru and maybe a few Tamars or Kumar VUKs but this was a one off wasnt it? Effen there comes a time I dont use it no more its yours! I promise:D Just dont pay nobody to knock my skull and were all good!

Darn, I have Bookie on the telegraph looking for your doll. I'll just hang up.
Definitely a one off. Drop dead beautiful thing it is.

That is a beauty, ndog. Thanks for the info. I'll be on the lookout. Your table looks like my work bench. Where's Waldo? Like the Burmuda Triangle for tools.

I was wondering if the KLVUK listed above is still available. I used to be a regular here a long time ago when Uncle Bill was still with us. I haven't bought an HI blade for a long time. Thinking it might be time.

Send an email to Yangdu himimp@aol.com. She is the only one that knows for sure.
If this ones gone, she most likely has another to fix you up.

Welcome back.

Back