Becker American Made? Thread from Camillus Collector's Forum

I couldn't tell if that guy really didn't know BK&T was made in the US ('cept for the San Mai model), or if he had a grudge against Ka-Bar/Becker for some reason. I'm a huge "buy American" consumer, so I can understand where he's coming from if he's sincere. Ka-Bar imports it's folders, and a couple huge bowies, but the rest of their line is made in the US. It's pretty easy to read the country of origin in the product description. I've had to start doing that a couple years ago with my favorite clothing company, Filson.

I'd also think that just about everyone on this forum understands that not all imports are equal.

I couldn't tell if that guy really didn't know BK&T was made in the US ('cept for the San Mai model), or if he had a grudge against Ka-Bar/Becker for some reason. I'm a huge "buy American" consumer, so I can understand where he's coming from if he's sincere. Ka-Bar imports it's folders, and a couple huge bowies, but the rest of their line is made in the US. It's pretty easy to read the country of origin in the product description. I've had to start doing that a couple years ago with my favorite clothing company, Filson.

I'd also think that just about everyone on this forum understands that not all imports are equal.
I can certainly understand where he was coming from also. I heard " much talk" about this and became concerned as most folks don't know about the quality necker made in Japan. ( I didn't) Probably a great idea to educate on this as many can't figure out why a Japan product ( necker) is selling for more than a US made. I am absolutely thrilled to see the Becker line is back and putting my order together at this time. A big KUDOS goes out to Ethan and as I know he is USA all the way !! Thanks

Back