• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker BK-77 Limited Edition with S30V Steel and Micarta

2a8g2fq.jpg

2yjwytd.jpg

20shv7s.jpg

ab7420.jpg

1ze8ihh.jpg

x5o3gp.jpg

2lt3sp.jpg

cj4fk.jpg

hwy6aa.jpg

ac3344.jpg

1zgcmlu.jpg

Please for the love of sanity, buy this before I do something very stupid. I was going to use it, then after I put a razor edge on my Crewman, thought it would be neat to rob the Micarta scales from this and put them on the Crewman. I clearly do not deserve to keep this knife if knuckleheaded thoughts like that are going through my mind. This is clearly a collectors piece and needs to be in a safe home. Not mine.

Comes with everything that came from the factory. The BK-13 has a spot of rust on it, as it came from KaBar, but I did not want to rub it out, rather felt it should just stay and be disclosed.

This is a very limited version of the BK7, but has S30V Stainless Steel. Looks amazing and has a great feel. I love the finish. The Micarta handles are awesome. Too awesome actually. I still want to rob them but must resist. I paid $225.00 plus shipping.

$225.00 Shipped CONUS via USPS Priority. I accept PayPal with no added fee. Contact me for other payment options.

FIRST "I'll take it" posted as a reply in this post get's it. THEN, follow-up with an EMAIL. No PM's. No PM's. No PM's.

Platinum Members take additional $10.00 Gold Members take additional $5.00 off.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted.

1) i'll take it
2) i think you have every knife on my want list. this is the second one this week. please stop selling stuff i want. mrs gentemanndvm is very very scary when she's mad.
3) i really like the new larger NO PM's NO PM's NO PM's that i inspired by my lack of literacy last week. maybe i'll pm you and tell you about it some more. :)

mpg

1) i'll take it
2) i think you have every knife on my want list. this is the second one this week. please stop selling stuff i want. mrs gentemanndvm is very very scary when she's mad.
3) i really like the new larger NO PM's NO PM's NO PM's that i inspired by my lack of literacy last week. maybe i'll pm you and tell you about it some more. :)

mpg

Funny how that happens sometimes. Seeing stuff on your want list show up like that.
Glad you like the larger NO PM's. It was inspired by a couple of nice folks, who will remain nameless.

got it today, tom. love it. thanks for the great knife

BH83 - iirc it was a run of 150 knives. not positive on that. don't know if there are any earlier camillus runs of s30v?

Back