• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker BK1 Brute, with bonus BK13 Remora. SOLD

Pictures below. Thanks

Attachments

• Brute, with BK13 Remora.jpg
    Brute, with BK13 Remora.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Brute, Remora, and sheath.jpg
    Brute, Remora, and sheath.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Brute, left.jpg
    Brute, left.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Brute, Camillus stamp.jpg
    Brute, Camillus stamp.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Brute, back of sheath.jpg
    Brute, back of sheath.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Brute in Sheath.jpg
    Brute in Sheath.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal only, and prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. Thanks for looking.

BECKER BK1 BRUTE. Beautiful condition, only used on one camping trip, many years ago. Barely visible, faint scuff mark at the front of the knife. Camillus NY. Camo micarta handles, BK&T Cordura sheath. The sheath has a built in pocket for a new BK13 Remora, which is included in this package. No Box. $240.00 SOLD to not2sharp

Brute, with BK13 Remora.jpg Brute, Remora, and sheath.jpg Brute, left.jpg Brute, Camillus stamp.jpg Brute in Sheath.jpg

Last edited:
Back