Becker BK2+ Handle 3D CAD models (for those with 3D printers)

CAD Files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y6d97qu5pmkl6wn/AABLW5NbAgD8JQ98_RWKVVbFa?dl=0

Here is the link to download the files. Do with this what you will. I personally have just bought some wood 3D print filament and am gonna try printing these out. Will update y'all on the outcome.

Enjoy. (also, forget to add in the slope at the bottom of the handles, but it shouldn't affect how they fit into kydex sheaths and the like as the top of the handles are modeled appropriately)

Edit: I have now added the files that include the slope at the bottom of the handle for those interested.

Last edited:
Hey, thats nice o share your files.
Sorry to bring this up from the past....
but do you have pics from the result of your printed handles?

I decided to give this a try after I lost grip on my BK9 while cutting some small shrubbery and ended up tossing it a good 10ft.
I was hoping for a more abrasive and reliable grip so I decided to use a wood PLA plastic due to the surface finish it leaves, in addition to this I also used a 0.6mm nozzle to improve the coarseness of said finish. Here are the results.

ACtC-3crhpNTAnm_Fny8GjLo9T-bVhzRvx-zR7iqiOp-UP0cNSLoTZiNXbPSs03vSa278h7ikEreHxzLfll8RwEb2D7mKYYSa_mGz1RUvJ_jTBFNrToSIEV2uYRqY5BGDfYhxLHHk-xhVZj1XdwSub-FUNqqHA=w919-h688-no

ACtC-3dgdf7RrFM72fn9lPmve1mUTJTOeQhoxDkBvQ9A966IROtPXBpgVHZ3tsybHVIyEASwMpdw7p4o6xWnF0DtN_ZpjV-pm1Tr3Xeb2bjlMpzoK52yYwNbQ2-49u2uqz-zPfh5rDXEHWFOpSaiYc8JUx9_1g=w919-h688-no

AvJRNUnQDj8kodrv5

irn6hiFDMaZgzFp97

One thing that i noticed while attaching the scales was that the original screw did not fit into the slots for them and I had to use smaller nuts (They're M5 nuts).

ACtC-3eHKAHcJ6NHCUQuErwfkGbMOMRLbqbnqHYImgbVXzEDaUvDalhtUueg6PsShoZpoXxIoY2SdXeGuAL29BmWt2abEZ1hTv0BMxAzWtcFEivVHRpl0OaSIFBgrjMkAFHJ2sbciaYcijfUz6tJlLsfJfT3Lg=w919-h688-no

9ZUUpcf3eby2wQmD7

Overall opinion of it is that the finish is exactly what I was expecting.
-Very grabby/grippy
-Slightly wider than original scales
-PLA plastic is sensitive to heat and gets softer/weaker with more heat

As a side note, I made this account just to post this here cause I was pleasantly surprised as to how good it felt given the material that it was printed in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to give this a try after I lost grip on my BK9 while cutting some small shrubbery and ended up tossing it a good 10ft.
I was hoping for a more abrasive and reliable grip so I decided to use a wood PLA plastic due to the surface finish it leaves, in addition to this I also used a 0.6mm nozzle to improve the coarseness of said finish. Here are the results.

ACtC-3crhpNTAnm_Fny8GjLo9T-bVhzRvx-zR7iqiOp-UP0cNSLoTZiNXbPSs03vSa278h7ikEreHxzLfll8RwEb2D7mKYYSa_mGz1RUvJ_jTBFNrToSIEV2uYRqY5BGDfYhxLHHk-xhVZj1XdwSub-FUNqqHA=w919-h688-no

ACtC-3dgdf7RrFM72fn9lPmve1mUTJTOeQhoxDkBvQ9A966IROtPXBpgVHZ3tsybHVIyEASwMpdw7p4o6xWnF0DtN_ZpjV-pm1Tr3Xeb2bjlMpzoK52yYwNbQ2-49u2uqz-zPfh5rDXEHWFOpSaiYc8JUx9_1g=w919-h688-no

AvJRNUnQDj8kodrv5

irn6hiFDMaZgzFp97

One thing that i noticed while attaching the scales was that the original screw did not fit into the slots for them and I had to use smaller nuts (They're M5 nuts).

ACtC-3eHKAHcJ6NHCUQuErwfkGbMOMRLbqbnqHYImgbVXzEDaUvDalhtUueg6PsShoZpoXxIoY2SdXeGuAL29BmWt2abEZ1hTv0BMxAzWtcFEivVHRpl0OaSIFBgrjMkAFHJ2sbciaYcijfUz6tJlLsfJfT3Lg=w919-h688-no

9ZUUpcf3eby2wQmD7

-Very grabby/grippy

As a side note, I made this account just to post this here cause I was pleasantly surprised as to how good it felt given the material that it was printed in.
Very nice job! :)

AvJRNUnQDj8kodrv5

irn6hiFDMaZgzFp97

9ZUUpcf3eby2wQmD7

-Very grabby/grippy

Those look really nice. Good job!

Nice job Paul!
Look really good, thanks for sharing your result.

AvJRNUnQDj8kodrv5

irn6hiFDMaZgzFp97

9ZUUpcf3eby2wQmD7

-Very grabby/grippy

Very nice I love those handles.Good job!

AvJRNUnQDj8kodrv5

irn6hiFDMaZgzFp97

9ZUUpcf3eby2wQmD7

-Very grabby/grippy

HI Paul, do you know which would be best PLA Abs or Tpu

Back