1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 41 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Nick Swan Matanzas , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Becker BK2, Spyderco Streetbeat-BOTH SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by longun, Sep 23, 2018.

1. longun

longun Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2012
    B both sheathed resize.jpg B bk2 right resize.jpg B both left resize.jpg B street beat right resize.jpg Paypal goods and service only. US shipping only. First post in this thread stating "I will take the ________" has first chance at the knife. I pay the fees and the shipping, so the price you see is your cost.
    The Becker BK2 has been stripped, and a mustard patina finish has been applied. The stock handle scales have been media (glass bead) blasted. Honestly, I don't think media blasting the scales change much of anything but the look. Comes with the stock sheath. But does not come with the box. $65 sold
    The Spyderco Streetbeat was purchased years ago from the forums. I never used it, and it looks to be nearly as new. The only thing I see are a couple faint scratches on the handle. But it is a clean looking knife. Comes with the stock sheath that has the G clip. $140 sold
    edit-no box with the streetbeat

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    nannybear and Tanker 1/66 like this.
  2. soliddawn

soliddawn

Jul 1, 2014
    I'll take the streetbeat!! What's your paypal?

3. longun

Jul 29, 2012
    jblee 10 at hot mail dot com

4. soliddawn

soliddawn

Jul 1, 2014
    Sweet!! Payment incoming, been on the lookout for one of these for months!

5. soliddawn

soliddawn

Jul 1, 2014
    Sent

6. longun

Jul 29, 2012
    The Streetbeat is SOLD

7. LP1075

LP1075

Sep 3, 2018
    PM sent on the Becker. ***payment sent***