Becker bk7 and bk9 spray painted?

Has anyone ever spray painted the grivory handles and/or blade green/camo? If so please show me some pics because I would like to do this on my becker if it would turn out alright. Please no answers that say search google because I searched already! Thanks for the replies!

Has anyone ever spray painted the grivory handles and/or blade green/camo? If so please show me some pics because I would like to do this on my becker if it would turn out alright. Please no answers that say search google because I searched already! Thanks for the replies!

search the forums then? ;)

okay, read every post in the Becker forums... SOMEONE painted a couple, i don't remember when or who...

regular old spray paint, nothing fancy, as they just used it hard, then repainted now and then. cheap and good.

some folx use DuraCoat type stuff as with gun paints, and that turns out pretty swell, and it holds up, but more $$$

Bladite

search the forums then? ;)

okay, read every post in the Becker forums... SOMEONE painted a couple, i don't remember when or who...

regular old spray paint, nothing fancy, as they just used it hard, then repainted now and then. cheap and good.

some folx use DuraCoat type stuff as with gun paints, and that turns out pretty swell, and it holds up, but more $$$

Bladite

I've repainted my BK-2 with spray epoxy from Home Depot, but it's sure nothing fancy.

You might do a search here on the Becker forum for "up armored" (I think that was it). He was doing some fairly nice stuff with either spray cans of airbrushes — can't remember which.

Thanks for the input...... I did it and it turned out really nive but one thing that I dont like is that it gets sticky when in the sun but after a hour or so in the sun it is not sticky anymroe

Back