Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you guys. Frost warning for the area here tonight. Kicked on my furnace for the first time when I got home, after seeing my kid walking around the house with her jacket still on.

the wedding went well - I made the bride cry! ;)
then ended up getting stuck with fire making and grilling duty but had to leave before they cut into the DBC cheesecake.

today was pretty nice -- mostly in the 60's with heavy cloud cover and a light breeze, although it was pretty humid, the rain held off until after I left the rendezvous.
didn't buy anything - seriously considered picking up a folding grill, though.

the wedding went well - I made the bride cry! ;)
then ended up getting stuck with fire making and grilling duty but had to leave before they cut into the DBC cheesecake.

today was pretty nice -- mostly in the 60's with heavy cloud cover and a light breeze, although it was pretty humid, the rain held off until after I left the rendezvous.
didn't buy anything - seriously considered picking up a folding grill, though.
The poor bride

In on two like the cool kids do!

Feels like Fall here in the PNW....
Rain. Cold. More rain for the next 6 months. Haha!

fcb3eng.jpg

In on two like the cool kids do!

Feels like Fall here in the PNW....
Rain. Cold. More rain for the next 6 months. Haha!

I had to scrape ice off my windshield here in seattle this morning. Def fall...…..

we have a chance for Flurries and Frost Friday & Saturday.
which means I can wear my wool viking kit for the inaugural Norsemen Brewing Co point 5k fun run!

read again -- point 5k, at a brewery, with a hydration station at the halfway mark.........
that's right -- just over 500 meters, roughly 1/3 of a mile, or more importantly, 1066 ells.
(ells are the viking version of a cubit)

I'll be there with my drinking horn!

Lol that makes more sense. Was trying to figure out who the hell wears wool during a run anyways? Never know with you damn Vikings though...

Stay hydrated!!

they're tapping 6 beers that day: a barrel aged lager, new zealand style pils, a pale, breakfast stout, barleywine, and I don't remember the 6th.

they're tapping 6 beers that day: a barrel aged lager, new zealand style pils, a pale, breakfast stout, barleywine, and I don't remember the 6th.

No one will remember the 6th by the time they get there

I got to sample the barleywine last night - it's really good, and 10%ABV.........
I was just looking at a mead kit from the zon a few days ago. Thinking about buying one. Like to try my hand at some Viking Blood.

mead kit?
all you need is a glass jug (1-2 gallons), some montrachet or champagne yeast, a water lock/bubbler, a couple tea bags, quart of honey and water.

mead kit?
all you need is a glass jug (1-2 gallons), some montrachet or champagne yeast, a water lock/bubbler, a couple tea bags, quart of honey and water.
Yeah, it had the gallon jug, air lock, yeast, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back