Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is:

20200209_185649-jpg.893247

I've had a hankerin' for stag handles here lately. I should buy some stag and pimp out one of my BK2's. Always admired this one. Saved the photo long ago:

About 10 years ago I saw an ad for "Monster Jam" and thought "someday I'm going to go."

Today the stars and schedule finally lined up, so I loaded up the 16 year old and we went.

Pretty fun.

8kPBwnN.jpg

Load as all get out when they came roaring in.

Some of those drivers can do pretty cool stuff.
Y4lfMwR.jpg

But there were tons of breakdowns which I guess shouldn't be surprising considering what they are doing to them. But at one it sometimes felt like a "how to tow off large upside down vehicles" demonstration.

SsasMp2.jpg

8vmRW7j.jpg

minCfBW.jpg

I missed the best of the moves like the backflips and where one of them managed to pop their truck back up right off it's side when it rocked over far enough that the tires caught.

Anyway, it was fun.

IiHoDSo.jpg

He took it, it's mine. It is a sweet looking blade. You know, cause I need another blade. I have knives I haven't even used yet. Like my Tony Mont custom Hunter, the Helle the Tank man gifted to me, the KA-BAR I recently purchased, the...

I'm in that boat myself ... got several bought in the last couple years ... but life has made it at best a challenge to use any of them ... let alone the new ones. And I broke down today and preordered the BK18 in black ... I may get a second in the copper after the are out.

And now I just have to find some time this year to USE these things ... A LOT!

Just another day. :cool: My uncle and I were just talking over the phone about his knee replacement he had done on Monday. They found a 2.5" fracture or spur with bone shards floating around in there. They didn't know how he could walk, he just told them that it hurt. What are you going to do? o_O So as we were talking I heard a diesel pull up outside, the kind with air brakes, and it stopped with the engine running. I thought, maybe a delivery? Then I saw red lights flashing through the drawn blinds, awe crap! :eek: (Please be for someone else!!) My sister and her husband live across the street, it was paramedics for my brother in law. He rode a hundred miles on his bicycle today for one of his triathlons or some such. He must have dehydrated cause he puked and passed out and turned blue while cramping up. My nephew came over and told us. So, he is getting chauffeured to the ER for a check out.
Oh yea, we put ma on hospice care a couple weeks ago too. Just another day. Smoke and prayers gratefully accepted. :thumbsup:
Smoke is Rising for You and Yours Brother

About 10 years ago I saw an ad for "Monster Jam" and thought "someday I'm going to go."

Today the stars and schedule finally lined up, so I loaded up the 16 year old and we went.

Pretty fun.

8kPBwnN.jpg

Load as all get out when they came roaring in.

Some of those drivers can do pretty cool stuff.
Y4lfMwR.jpg

But there were tons of breakdowns which I guess shouldn't be surprising considering what they are doing to them. But at one it sometimes felt like a "how to tow off large upside down vehicles" demonstration.

SsasMp2.jpg

8vmRW7j.jpg

minCfBW.jpg

I missed the best of the moves like the backflips and where one of them managed to pop their truck back up right off it's side when it rocked over far enough that the tires caught.

Anyway, it was fun.

IiHoDSo.jpg
I watch this on youTube sometimes. It's amazing what they can do. Back flips, moonwalk, and even a complete forward flip has been done, even though it was by accident, haha.

["tanglediver, post: 19547414, member: 355872"]Just another day. :cool: My uncle and I were just talking over the phone about his knee replacement he had done on Monday. They found a 2.5" fracture or spur with bone shards floating around in there. They didn't know how he could walk, he just told them that it hurt. What are you going to do? o_O So as we were talking I heard a diesel pull up outside, the kind with air brakes, and it stopped with the engine running. I thought, maybe a delivery? Then I saw red lights flashing through the drawn blinds, awe crap! :eek: (Please be for someone else!!) My sister and her husband live across the street, it was paramedics for my brother in law. He rode a hundred miles on his bicycle today for one of his triathlons or some such. He must have dehydrated cause he puked and passed out and turned blue while cramping up. My nephew came over and told us. So, he is getting chauffeured to the ER for a check out.
Oh yea, we put ma on hospice care a couple weeks ago too. Just another day. Smoke and prayers gratefully accepted. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Smoke and Prayers sent your way Tangle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back