• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker Knife and Tool

Hey moose do you have a ballpark of what you are going to ask for an 11? I'm also thinking of picking up a 15 possibly. Its only an 82 cent difference for me to order the 15 from you rather than tomar's.

Hats! Me! Two! NOW! Whatever the hugest, larginest size is that I can get!

Moose -- just got back from unexpected trip. The box you sent IS HERE.

Thank you. However, not opening it until you've received your $$.

Hey Moose. If you get a BK2 with the new finish, let me know. I'm in the market for one. Thanks!

Yes. They were sitting next to the hats, I just didn't grab any.

Moose

You gonna be getting some of the bottles soon? I'm about to place an order with you (hopefully) but I was thinking of just waiting till you get some bottles too...

You gonna be getting some of the bottles soon? I'm about to place an order with you (hopefully) but I was thinking of just waiting till you get some bottles too...

I should be able to get some in ASAP, so, we'll see.

Moose

Moose I got a bone to pick with you brother!

Looks like you sent my knives to the wrong place........................No biggie, I got it worked out ;)

Just got a text from my old man asking what the hell MoosezBladez is. So looks like my box showed up at my folks house not my apt.

I'm guessing its because that is the billing address for the card on my PP account. Luckily my mother has to come into buffalo tomorrow for something regardless so she is bringing it with her. Damn gotta wait another day!

Moose I got a bone to pick with you brother!

Looks like you sent my knives to the wrong place........................No biggie, I got it worked out ;)

Just got a text from my old man asking what the hell MoosezBladez is. So looks like my box showed up at my folks house not my apt.

I'm guessing its because that is the billing address for the card on my PP account. Luckily my mother has to come into buffalo tomorrow for something regardless so she is bringing it with her. Damn gotta wait another day!

I do apologize, it was the only address that was provided with the order.

Once again, my apologies.

Moose

I do apologize, it was the only address that was provided with the order.

Once again, my apologies.

Moose
No problem, It was the first time I had used paypal. I knew I would find some way to screw it up. I really appreciate the fast shipping though!

No problem, It was the first time I had used paypal. I knew I would find some way to screw it up. I really appreciate the fast shipping though!

No problem.

Moose

Just wanted to say thanks for getting my order here so fast. Wow, that's some service right there.

Moose, Are you getting any of the 4 Le's or is that a call Kabar only thing?

Wow, don't know how I missed this post.

No, that is a Kabar thing only.

Moose

Back