Becker Knife Boxes

TazerFloyd

Gold Member
1_601e63eba2a6c1af8a01bdbe6a40aac5.jpg

What do you all do with your Becker knife boxes? Anyone have any good photos of really old ones? I remember when I bought my first Camillus Beckers, how impressed I was seeing those big long boxes for the first time. Previously I had only handled pocketknives.

I normally keep mine in case I want to sell it. I know I don't have to have the box to sell it, but some buyers appreciate that.

I've only got a handful of boxes left (last Kabar box going away Monday or Tuesday). I think I have a Camillus BK9 box. I've got 2 Camillus Brute boxes...and maybe a Camillus BK5? Not sure on that last one - probably should have looked when I was in that bin the other day.

The Kabar boxes are just too big for me to keep around once the knife is out & in use. (If it's an unused extra, yeah - I keep it in the box)

The only Becker box I kept was the one that Ethan signed. I used to keep boxes to everything, until I ran out of room. Now I just chunk the box when I get the item inside.

The only Becker box I kept was the one that Ethan signed. I used to keep boxes to everything, until I ran out of room. Now I just chunk the box when I get the item inside.
Chunking all boxes immediately after opening is probably a very good habit to cultivate.

All my Becker boxes have been thrown out. Haven’t saved any of them.

Believe me, I used to keep the box to EVERYTHING. As I accumulated more stuff, I slowly ran out of room. Now, if it’s not sentimental, the box goes in the trash.
I hear you, but sometimes I think how cool it would be to have an original BK6 box to put my knife in.

boxes

Dx6Pl6m.jpg

Well, indeed I have some boxes (of boxes)... I really only kept them in case I sold one (which hasn't been happening) - so mine are just taking up space unnecessarily.

Mine aren't organized either (ought to do that). I've got a truck grill, some musical instrument gear and packing material thrown in there as well.

Back