Becker Knife Ideas

wow glad to see renewed interest.

that could work Thor . special kydex sheath that can expose just the saw when you need it or just be on the saw for when your swinging the machete

wow glad to see renewed interest.

that could work Thor . special kydex sheath that can expose just the saw when you need it or just be on the saw for when your swinging the machete

It would make a great camping knife for people like me who hike into the mountains and need to gather wood and stuff once i get to my camping spot.
Right now i usually carry a folding saw for cutting up firewood, an axe for splitting it, and a smaller knife for food prep. Combining two tools into one would make my load out lighter and save space.

Think of it, saw up firewood with the saw edge, then split it with the knife edge :) 2 tools in one.

I had originally bought a SOG cutlass machete for this task, but that thing failed on the first trip in more ways than one.
The saw failed (wasn't sharp enough to cut anything), the blade failed (rolled over on me). Very sad tool that was.

With the latest release of the RBK and rumblings of more to come...how bout a little necro thread revival.
What do you all want to see or think is coming down the pipeline?
I'd like to see something new in the tweener line like the recurve proto that didnt make the cut the first go round. A tactool tweener. Maybe some folders or even a tracker style.

I'd really love to see a tweener handled necker, or a 11/14 with a slightly longer handle...that would be THE edc!

I'd absolutely love a hatchet...maybe a folder too...and a tool to egress myself out of a helicopter [emoji6]

Maybe we'll see some different steels in the near future...
Seems like the line pretty much has it all covered in terms of Blade designs and styles for any use I'd ever need, I love 1095cv, but I could use at least one large and one tweener in some sort of stainless. I don't even have a 24 yet for crying out loud...other than a couple of folders, all I have is high carbon steel!

You're such a tease!!!

Man, that's nice! Be sure to show the finished product!
I don't have a 3, but something like that I'd be able to use for sure. The 3 just seems too big for what I'd need on a daily basis but one of that size could easily EDC or have on/in the tool pouch. So many handy uses.
Nice work!

Last edited:
Made that one up a while ago, but never got it heat treated. Honestly I can finish this up whenever. It's just that one is in 1095, and I haven't done a lot in that steel in a while, so I don't have any others to have heat treated. I should probably just finish it. It's made to fit the standard ka-bar tweener handles.

Yes you should finish!
Then just sell a few with no scales or sheath, just a working edge.

I'd put some scales on it then a few coats of plastic dip for a bit of shock protection.

Back