Becker Necker BK11

I ordered a BK11 last week from New Graham Knives and it showed up last night. After playing with the the BK11 for a few seconds I was already in love with it.

This is a very nice/sturdy little knife! I can already tell it will get a ton of use. I'm thinking about ordering a second just to have around....The sheath is a little tight but I would rather have to pull on it a little harder than have the knife fall out. It also comes with about 7 1/2 feet of para cord to do a nice little handle wrap job and still have enough left to hang the BK11 around your neck.

So here are some pics....

P1000300-1.jpg

P1000301.jpg

P1000302.jpg

I think I might need a BK7:)

Man, for $35, how do I not need this?

now that Becker is back, with imho, a superior product, i feel bad for the people trying to sell camillus neckers for $120, or any other models for far over MSRP. geez ;)

for that, you can pretty much get a BK11csm *AND* and a BK9 with BK13.

hahahahah.

or TWO BK11csm

or 2 BK11C and 1 BK11 CSM

or *4* BK11C

yes!

Bladite

I have the perfect excuse to buy a BK11. Out of my entire knife collection, I don't have a neck knife! Or a Becker... and that's reason enough!

I hear ya! That's pretty much the line of reasoning I used when I ordered a BK2, 9 and 11 a couple days ago.

I got my first Becker today... a BK11... I love this thing! A lil paracord around the handle and this thing is ready for duty!

I'm seeing a lot of BK11 here. Normally I like to keep things KISS and 1095 suits just fine. I'm getting the BK11CSM coming my way though. How are y'all liking that version?

I'm a huge fan of Becker's huge value for good simple designs like the BK2.....hopefully the CSM version of the BK11 will be 'worth' the extra over a regular one.

Nice job on the handles; I particularly like the first pic.

Just got mine a few weeks ago, and I really love it. It's so great to see Becker make a comeback and keep its quality and price where it should be!

I got mine for $30.00 shipped! :eek:

Back