Beckerhead Mon/Wed Alternate-side Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
2:30

But last night I was drunk and hardly slept because when I get smashed, instead of getting a hangover, I sleep a short night and feel refreshed in the morning.

But that short sleep makes me sleepy earlier.

2:30

But last night I was drunk and hardly slept because when I get smashed, instead of getting a hangover, I sleep a short night and feel refreshed in the morning.

But that short sleep makes me sleepy earlier.

Get some rest dude! Our goals are pretty much achieved.

ehhh fine

This is my last weekend off for the next few months.

I enjoyed it kinda. It didn't suck at least. :thumbup:

Poutain is actually REALLY nasty... It's fries with cheese curd and gravy. I don't know WHY it's so nasty but it really really is. I know some people that eat it with mayo too.

Fries, cheese curd, gravy, and mayo. That has to be the unhealthiest combination of ingredients I have ever heard of.

Im bak. I put the hammer down tonight. Sittin in the car letting it warm up a bit. I'm thinkin bout a new vehicle. I'll have to sell my car and pickup and put that towards the new one and prolly try to get a couple thousand to put on top of that and finance the rest. I'm either gettin an F150 or a Silverado.

DO you people have any idea what you have done? Exceeding the stated 1,000 limit on post counts, you have doomed us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back