Been an AMAZING year.

JTknives

Blade Heat Treating www.jarodtodd.com
Today is the last day the website will be open this year. We will be closed for all of December. We use this time to get caught up on the rest of the back orders. Also hoping to have a little time off. I wanted to give everyone on here a huge THANK YOU. We have had a very busy year and its all because of you guys. I know this year has been rather crazy with everything going on and we really appreciated your continued support. We look forward to having everyone back next year to see the amazing blades you guys create.

Thank you - Jarod and Heather Todd

Thanks for being busy! You’ve done right by me. Both of you.
Hoping you have great Holidays.
Scott

Thanks for the continued service to this great community.

I'm getting a little anxious about my blades but I'm sure you're doing a great job :thumbsup::)

Sent you an add on facebook, the name is Matthew Zyla, had a few ht questions and would like to start using your services.

After talking it over with the wife we will be leaving the store front open. This way you guys can place orders for January. Want to hit the ground running in the beginning of the year.

After talking it over with the wife we will be leaving the store front open. This way you guys can place orders for January. Want to hit the ground running in the beginning of the year.

Thanks again for getting back with me so quick!! Grade A customer service right there!

Good deal! A guy needs some time off! Got some more to send ya.

And I would like to thank you for all your contributions to comments and questions this year. I continue to learn a lot from the members here from both their questions and comments.

Just got the shipping notification. 20 blades received 11/13 and on their way back on 12/2. Jarod is a machine!

Cheers to JT and his wife!

Reviving this thread to say I just got my knives back in the mail. All 20 accounted for, and the multiple hardness test indents on each blank is nice quality assurance. Interestingly, 15 blades tested at 61.5 RC and 5 tested at 62 (I asked for 61-62 for 8670 steel, absolutely dead on!). There's no way of knowing now, but I should've marked the bars to see if any of the 62RC came from the same stock. Thanks, Jarod!

1c689a3d-9ce5-44b5-a48c-d11700762fe2.jpg

Your very welcome. The blades get hardness tested at least 2 to 3 times. Thy get a hardness test after the first temper then a test after the 2nd. If the blades need another temper thy will get another temper and then tested again. We try our very best to give you the hardness you request.

I heat treat my own blades BUT if I was to send out I KNOW where I'd send my blades. JT

Back