Beer and Blades!

Favorite? Both cheap and expensive. Have to show them together. Chasers allowed! Bring it ladies and gents. Newcastle and Stella or Smithwicks always. And my Blind Horse or mini Griptilian. My obvious avatar. Good and good for you.

6ED09169-5472-4A01-B73F-E63C52912AAB-273-000000164B8DA3F7_zps971f44b1.jpg

Last edited:
Favorite good beer is a vanilla stout from Saugatuck brewing company in Michigan. Ridiculously smooth. Favorite cheap beer is Yuengling Black & Tan, my dad always has a few of those waiting for me when I visit. My most expensive knife right now is a benchmade bone collector lockback. Favorite cheap knife though is Kershaw Chill, pretty much the perfect EDC (for non knife lovers) IMHO.

Beer: Firemen's 4 Ale
Knife: Benchmade Rift (right now)

Cheap Beer: Miller High Life
Cheap Knife: Swiss Army Spartan

Last night was a bottle of North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout and I used my red Spyderco Persian to cut up some meat and cheese.

I'm a huge beer snob but I looooooove my PBR. My favorites are the Trappist Westmalle Dubbel, Maine Brewing Co "Lunch" IPA, Chimay Red, Augustjin Blond, Brookyln Lager, Red Hook Pils...too many to name. :D

Last night was a bottle of North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout and I used my red Spyderco Persian to cut up some meat and cheese.

I'm a huge beer snob but I looooooove my PBR. My favorites are the Trappist Westmalle Dubbel, Maine Brewing Co "Lunch" IPA, Chimay Red, Augustjin Blond, Brookyln Lager, Red Hook Pils...too many to name. :D

We need to have a bromance. With beer! Imperials are delicious.

I'll drink to this thread! :D
20130403_171114_zps44759837.jpg

Cheap beer($13/24pk) but it's about priorities, there's more knives to buy! :D

Back