Beer of choice...

Just having a few cold ones myself, and was wondering what my fellow hogs was drinkin'
Personally I'm on my second of many Mickey's 40, for reasons that will be explained...
1st they're big...less reloading (having to get up and walk ALL THE WAY TO THE FRIDGE!!!
2nd they're quieter. (not cracking a can every 45 seconds to wake-up the sleeping wife)
3rd It gets the jorb done!! 5.8% alcohol (not bad)
4th 40oz + glass bottle makes me feel like I'm working out (big 'ol curls) every time I take drink!
5th cheap...3 40's (on a good night) + a can of Grizzly Wintergreen is $10 bucks...not bad=)
5.5th I like the taste, Have been drinkin' Mickey's since I was just a lad!
6th the wife drinks Miller...'Nuff said

Just curious, thought it would make an interesting topic

Happy Monday!!!

Last edited:
Depends on what I'm in the mood for - Usually it's either Shiner Bock, Guinness, Newcastle, Red Stripe, XX, Harp, or Bass.

Or whatever's free...:D;)

Been drinking Victoria tonight :thumbup::thumbup:. Otherwise, it's Sierra Nevada, if it isn't Budweiser. Not that some Pabst will ever be frowned at. And neither will St. Pauli Girl. -What I'm saying is that Lagunitas, Goose Island, Mendocino Brewing Co., and Old Style are not to be taken for granted, even if there's Spaten to be had. Unless I'm drinking Bohemia or Coors, in which case, I'm totally content to finish up with a 4-0 of some Olde English or a growler of Stone IPA.

All great tequila backs. :D

I have shifted my booze and beer downmarket to save the INFI budget. Typical beers include Labatts Blue, Strohs, Genny Cream; and just recently Yuengling Lager is finally available in Ohio.

I don't drink much beer anymore since I have massive digestive immunity issues. Vodka is about the only thing that doesn't make me seriously ill from the alcohol family any more. That said though, I like Bass Ale from the bottle and Mac & Jack's African Amber from the tap.

I used to be into darker, thicker porters and stouts. Lately I like lighter ones.

Kronenbourg 1664 will always be one of my favorites.
Newcastle Brown Ale for something easier to find.

My usual drink is....

Cold, has alcohol.
Yep that pretty much sums it up.

Another Newcastle guy. And yes, that is Sam Adams on the shelf below.
image-74.jpg

Always have some Woodford around as well.
image-75.jpg

I am a beer snob.
I tend to gravitate toward IPA's Imperial IPA's and stouts.

Here are a few of my favorites:

photo-8.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-10.jpg

Liquid Bread for me please, Belhaven Wee Heavy,Erdinger Hefe, Franciskaner Dunkel, Moose Drool(SOOGOOOD),Shiner Bock ,the list is so long .Ill stop here........and go get a beer,yay!!!

Back