Belt Axe anyone???

OK....i'm sending this one Bttt. I want to hear more about IF this project will become a reality. I would love to have a small ATC belt axe designed for serious back-country use AND yes, also be able to serve as a tactical tool. P.S. an O-1 or S-5 version would be VERY cool!!!! ;)

sounds interesting, I would like to see a photo or drawing.

As much as we would like to have something on this project for debut at Blade Show, this will not be the case. However, Blade is the place for the debut of some NEW things we have coming before the Belt Axe, some known, and some UNKNOWN to our customers. ;)

The Belt Axe project is alive and well however, so stay tuned!!!

Sounds great! Keep us posted. Oh...and one for me too!

Yup, put me down as interested too. Got to get a RR one too. Too many toys and so little money.
John

Andy,

May I suggest (or plead) that you offer an O-1 steel (RC 54-56) option w/ possibly even a NG handle? Actually, S-5 steel would be the absolute best choice (IMHO), but I'll keep things realistic. I want a no-sh$$ no-nonsence field tool capable of prolonged cutting AND hammering. I have an RMJ forge Talon (I know guys...please don't hate me) and now I want / need an ATC hawk.

Thanks.

Back