Belts?

Any plans to make belts, specifically ccw (gun) belts?

I am going through the process of obtaining my ccw permit, which in my county can take up to a year, and I am going over the options for carrying concealed. I have read many times that a quality belt is the foundation for comfortable carry, and can be just as important as a good holster.

Since quality leather is your thing I was curious if you had considered making any belts in the near future.

That's one of the things I looked for on their site. I think plain and ccw belts would both be awesome

I believe it's one of the things in line for production. Info crops up from time to time on their Facebook page.

I'm definitely in for one. I am patiently waiting for my narrow wallet in tobacco and simple in coffee. Hopefully arriving today

I like the Bison 30mm nylon men's belt with the T lock buckle. It is light, strong, low maintenance, and it doesn't set off the metal detector. I use them almost exclusively for concealed carry.

I picked up a decent belt at a gun show that I use for CCW and OC. There's lots of Mom and Pop outfits out there that make them. Of course, if SBL made a belt, I'm sure it would be bomb-proof, but one doesn't need to wait around for them to finally offer the product. Just head out to a decent sized gun show. I'm sure you'll find something there.

Y'know, for the low low price of six hundred bucks, you can have not one but two Saddleback belts.

That right there is one of the large briefcase straps on a US35 waist. A perfect fit, and I'm thinking it'd even go up to a 36. Give me a month and I might be there to let you know :rolleyes:

Y'know, for the low low price of six hundred bucks, you can have not one but two Saddleback belts.

That right there is one of the large briefcase straps on a US35 waist. A perfect fit, and I'm thinking it'd even go up to a 36. Give me a month and I might be there to let you know :rolleyes:

A whole month?

Man, I can go 35 to 36 just by sniffing at a hamburger and a couple of sodas.

:D

Looks good, though. :thumbup:

@saddlebackbags
dave munson
Everyone wants belts, including myself. So we're making them. It's a natural thing. Unnatural was spending $63,000 on Italian belt machines

this was posted on twitter on May 30.
Sorry I have no other details.
I suspect they could be a bit pricey if they have a new $63,000 machine to pay for!

Back