• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Benchmade 3300BK Infidel OTF

Raethos

Gold Member
Infidel 3300Bk OTF like new with box and papers
Sold

Attachments

• IMG_7060.jpeg
    IMG_7060.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7059.jpeg
    IMG_7059.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7056.jpeg
    IMG_7056.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7057.jpeg
    IMG_7057.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7062.jpeg
    IMG_7062.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7061.jpeg
    IMG_7061.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
msg me here with questions or if you intend to pay to paypal and your info to send it to.

how do I know? never did this?
For future reference, G&S is safer for both parties but requires a fee for the seller, which can be factored into the item’s price. F&F is mostly used by scammers as there’s no way to refund the money but there’s no additional fee. Most here use G&S but some sellers won’t accept it.

I dont even know what G&S is? How would I set that up? Sorry for my ignorance.

I have paypal, I assume you just send it to me at my email and choose Goods and services?

I have paypal, I assume you just send it to me at my email and choose Goods and services?
Yes! Exactly. You don’t need to set anything extra up. When the buyer sends payment, they select G&S and you accept it. G&S = Goods & Services. It’s typically used when buying from a business or someone you don’t personally know. F&F = Friends & Family, which is used for people you know and the scam risk is very low. Always be aware of people here emailing you pretending to be a buyer. Happened last time I bought here - got an email from a scammer claiming to be the seller I spoke to here and he demanded F&F. He would’ve taken the money and ran.

I emailed you. If you get a moment, please read. It’s from Gigi - any other emails will be a scammer

Back