• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 4200SBT Auto-Resistor NEW! **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
New In sealed box! Benchmade 4200SBT Auto-Resistor SOLD!​

Plain edge/BK coated blade/ambidextrous/double 420J liners/anodized aluminum w/ G10 scales

4200SBT.gif

AUTO OPEN VERY NICE AND QUICK!

Details:
Length, Open: 8.00"
Length, Closed: 4.66"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Blade Material: 154 CM
Handle Material: Aluminum / G10
Locking Method: Axis
Opening Method: Auto-Axis
Clip: Yes
Weight: 5.70 oz

Here's one serious cutting tool capable of putting a hurt on whatever comes its way. The Resistor isn't your typical design, with the heart of a lion in auto-AXIS™ function it's easy to get to the blade at a moments notice, and a relief to know it can take whatever your world demands. Get the edge up on cutting tool performance with its unique blade shape, stout handles of solid aluminum and G10 skins shaped for gripping power. Nobody can resist the Resistor.
SOLD

Retails at $290 Your Price $119 + $5 SH :D

Email me at Webmaster@betterthangreat.com

I take PayPal or Money Order. I am a Paypal verified seller!

Item is Brand New Never open and are sealed! This item is from a local gun and knife store that my liquidation company took over. I have only good references on THR and AR-15 and 90+ positive feedbacks on eBay if you would like more info please let me know. Let me know ASAP if you want one because at this price it will not last.
Webmaster@betterthangreat.com

What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grumble, grumble, I just paid 134 wholsquale. same exact knife

Don't congratulate me just yet as I have not heard from Crackerjack 101 on his offer. :grumpy:

I think i got it seeing how i already paid him. The good news is he still has a 635 and 5000 dirt cheap!

Sorry I have not gotten around to posting that it sold.
The 4200 SBT Sold I still have some other great benchmades in scock!

2550SBK $91

4255BK Snody $107

921BT-400 $118 (2 of these)

635Mini $85 Sold

557SBT Tanto $65

3100 Benchmite Auto $68

5000SBK Presidio $110 Sold

9050 SBT Auto $119

4200SBT Auto $119 Sold

Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather deal with people who can spare ten seconds to send me an email reply sooner than 3 days. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back