• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 43 spring latch, Cold Steel Arc Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benchmade Model 43 Bali-song, spring latch with 154CM blade steel.

I have flipped it quite a bit, but never outside, over concrete, or anything likewise abusive... This is one of my indoor balis, never seeing the light of the outside world. I have installed PB washers in it, and it flips very, very well.

It has a couple of scuffs on the handles, on the bottom by the latch, but the blade is sweet. It has the usual wear marks from the handles on the side of the blade, but the edge is sharp and has only been lightly stropped a couple of times (when the only thing you cut is your finger, the edge tends to last a really long time...). The tip is still original and pointy.

I have box, papers and sheath for this knife.

I am only looking for a t-latch 43. I just have really taken a liking to the t-latch BM balis, and the way they feel. I want one in flipped condition, just like this one. I really want an even trade, but if you have an 43A or anything like that I will gladly ante up some extra moolah.... I love this balisong, so I wont mind if it sticks with me, but I really want to handle the 43 with the t-latch....

DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

43-401 not for trade/sale.

Highlighting blade scuffing from flipping.

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1584.jpg

Handle scuffs.

DSCN1585.jpg

DSCN1586.jpg

Last edited:
Replied, still here.... I have updated pics....

Cold Steel Arc Angel, with the normal clip point, that I just got a couple of weeks ago. It is a really nice balisong, but I am just so much more of a Benchmade kind of guy.

I took the clip off the knife, and one of the heads of the screw sheared off, the clip I put in the Kimura box that the knife came in. The knife is in really really good shape, save a couple light scratches on the handles and the previously mentioned screw.

I have a knifemaker working on my Tachyon right now because the latch screw stripped out. I can talk to him about the screw on this AA, and see what it would take to have him fix it. I figure the screw will be about a $25 fix, as thats what it came to for my Tachyon, including shipping....

For the Arc Angel, I am looking for BM balisongs (t-latch preferred) in trade, especially any SS handled one. I am not looking for BM 42 spring latch balis, unless they are a special version... Users/flippers preferred.

I am not interested in anything other than balisongs for this knife.

Email me at rangerover_95@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Berkely

DSCN1526.jpg

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1528.jpg

DSCN1588.jpg

DSCN1589.jpg

Close up of screw......

DSCN1587.jpg

DSCN1587.jpg

DSCN1592.jpg

Last edited:
Reply sent. Again, I am not posting these for sale, I am very happy with both, but my desire for T-latch Benchmades, or Benchmade balisongs in general, runs strong......

Edited to add: Wow, I hit 750 in a trade ad!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back