• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 4600 Phaeton - Brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a brand new Benchmade 4600 Phaeton. This OTF has never been used to cut anything, never carried, never sharpened. Brand new this was $380 + tax.

Asking $260 shipped. No trades
PayPal sam1986@gmail.com

7LAJZrb.jpg

MGAUs3J.jpg

RAdEy3O.jpg

QwOF8I6.jpg

9grKn2a.jpg

2kcuEgM.jpg

SQIZgZe.jpg

vjuxyLY.jpg

No as in where is it? That’s not a deep carry clip.
Oh thats the carry clip it came with, i have seen some with deep carry one, but not mine
I think you can contact them and they will send you the deep carry clip for free. Or so i read, not sure honestly

Oh thats the carry clip it came with, i have seen some with deep carry one, but not mine
I think you can contact them and they will send you the deep carry clip for free. Or so i read, not sure honestly
Pretty sure this model only comes with deep carry...

Pretty sure this model only comes with deep carry...
I never paid attention to that, i can update the ad if that would help you sleep better tonight?
Like i said, it doesn't matter because they will replace it for free if its truly the "wrong" one

I never paid attention to that, i can update the ad if that would help you sleep better tonight?
Like i said, it doesn't matter because they will replace it for free if its truly the "wrong" one
I think the concern about the pocket clip is related to a question of the authenticity. I have not been able to find one pic of a new Phaeton with that clip. Did you buy this used?

I think the concern about the pocket clip is related to a question of the authenticity. I have not been able to find one pic of a new Phaeton with that clip. Did you buy this used?
Absolutely not used. Bought from Blade HQ and i am trying to find a receipt for when i bought it. I also contacted Benchmade and asked if they can send me a new clip.
For me it wouldn't matter one bit if i was buying this but i can see how it makes someone worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back