benchmade 7505 black class

just wondering if anyone heard anything else about whether benchmade will release a manual only 7505 in the blue/black class line? basically the 755mpr in a the 7505 size...:eek::thumbup::thumbup:

Please let it have a tip up carry option, only reason I never picked up the mini.

I'd be on that like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm! Tip up or down I don't care!

I'd be on that like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm! Tip up or down I don't care!

Exactly!! I don't care whether it's tip down only. Not a deal killer for me at least. The MPR sales have to be pretty good and I'm sure that a 7505 manual would sell just as good. come on benchmade!...;)

edit: it's been a while since benchmade produced a nice full sized titanium frame lock. Judging by the MPR and the popularity of the Skirmish line, they do it right.

Exactly!! I don't care whether it's tip down only. Not a deal killer for me at least. The MPR sales have to be pretty good and I'm sure that a 7505 manual would sell just as good. come on benchmade!...;)

edit: it's been a while since benchmade produced a nice full sized titanium frame lock. Judging by the MPR and the popularity of the Skirmish line, they do it right.

Its too bad benchmade doesn't poke around this forum like some other manufactures. They really miss out on customer input, which I'm sure effects sales in some way. The golden made company really listens and interacts with its customers and they have many options to suit the masses....take note benchmade!!!!

Having received the 7505-132.

I am very happy.

I agree that the buttery smooth manual deployment almost makes the auto deployment unnecessary; Almost.

It certainly has a COOL factor with both.

Manual is truly "buttery smooth" compared to the MPR755.

Very nice knife.

Having received the 7505-132.

I am very happy.

I agree that the buttery smooth manual deployment almost makes the auto deployment unnecessary; Almost.

It certainly has a COOL factor with both.

Manual is truly "buttery smooth" compared to the MPR755.

Very nice knife.

I'm sure it's an excellent knife. I saw it available for $367 before the price change and was considering it, but that's a lot of money for an auto-function that isn't legal to carry where I live (so it would be a safe queen only). At the "new" price of $510, there is absolutely no way I'd consider buying it. So instead, I hope for a manual only version.

I'm sure it's an excellent knife. I saw it available for $367 before the price change and was considering it, but that's a lot of money for an auto-function that isn't legal to carry where I live (so it would be a safe queen only). At the "new" price of $510, there is absolutely no way I'd consider buying it. So instead, I hope for a manual only version.

With the Cutlery Shoppe discount it comes to $387. Couldn't pass it up.

Also Texas changed their laws so it's legal.

Best of both worlds.

With the Cutlery Shoppe discount it comes to $387. Couldn't pass it up.

Also Texas changed their laws so it's legal.

Best of both worlds.

Like I said, it is tempting but ultimately not worth it to me without it being legal to carry. However, if the laws change and its still available, then I might have to get it. But in reality, all I really want is a 755 with the 7505 blade length.

Last edited:
What's not to like about a manual 7505 with a 3.9" blade of M390... Remember in many municipalities autos are a no-no (in California you can have autos if the blade length is under 2 inches, for instance, Benchmade 3150 Impel). Of course, ultimately the street price will become an issue.

Back