Benchmade 806D2

Looking to buy a benchmade 806 AFCK in D2 steel. I want the blade with the hole in it (sheep foot or whatever it’s called) and not the thumb stud. With or without serrations but WITH the axis lock. I know it’s along shot but hopefully someone might have one for sale or point me in the right direction.

Looking to buy a benchmade 806 AFCK in D2 steel. I want the blade with the hole in it (sheep foot or whatever it’s called) and not the thumb stud. With or without serrations but WITH the axis lock. I know it’s along shot but hopefully someone might have one for sale or point me in the right direction.

Someone will surely come along to tell you about the rules and what you have to do to ask to buy a knife. I'll address the details of the knife that you are asking about. This knife is a descendant of the AFCK and I don't think they are particularly hard to find. I'm not aware that they were made in D2, I thought they were ATS34 or 154CM. You might look for a newer similar model called the 710, they are relatively easy to find used. The hole in the blade is the thumb opening hole, pioneered and trademarked by Spyderco. "Sheepsfoot" refers to a particular blade style.

Back