• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 810 Contego M4

I have a Benchmade 810SBK Contego in M4 up for trade. The knife is in very good condition. I carried it on a backpacking trip for 2 weeks, but have never used it again. The pocket clip and glass breaker shows minor wear. The blade is in almost perfect shape except for 1 spot of micro-corrosion near the tip. A quick sharpening would bring it back from an A to A+. The action is smooth, the blade drop closes, and the blade is centered.This Contego is just too big for my needs! I absolutely love the M4, but need a smaller blade.

I want to trade for a Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek in M4, Spyderco Police 4 in K390, Spyderco Ulize, Microtech Ultratech, Microtech UTX 70/85, Pro-Tech Strider PT, Pro-Tech Magic/Whiskers, Pro-Tech Les George SBR, Zero Tolerance 0460, RMJ UCAP, RMJ COHO, RMJ Sparrow, Winkler/Knight Element, Winkler Push Dagger, Bradford Guardian 3 in Vanadis 4E, Lionsteel T5B in Niolox, and anything Bark River in CRUWEAR or 4V. The M4 Freek is my top choice.

I want to straight up trade, but we can work something out if we are a little ways apart. I don't have the original box, but I do have the Benchmade knife pouch that came with it.

Don't hesitate to talk to me. I am looking to make this knife disappear lol.

Dct8Wkl.jpg

XDF2Qbo.jpg

68DbydQ.jpg

htBN1ED.jpg

HAwfdsp.jpg

tbnpMUS.jpg

Last edited:
Also looking for Busse SCABS Anorexic Boss Street Satin w. Red/Black or Tequila Sunrise and Swamp Rat Hairy Carry Satin w. Red/Black or Maroon.

Last edited:
I originally got mine through an Amazon dealer. Benchmade didn’t make the Contego folders for very long…

Back